Floor Liners/Mats for an F-150???

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I like the weather tech laser cuts i have...havnt tried husky but i might on my next truck

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Got Husky stuff for the wife's grand cherokee last Christmas, so far so good.

They were more..."plasticy" than what I was expecting. Guess I thought they'd be a little more, rigid rubber.

They come rolled up in a box so unrolling them and letting them get flat and set to the shape that they're supposed to be in is key.

Think I got mine from "carID" something or other dot com, caught a sale and was cheaper than amazon

Last edited:

04YellowGT

Established Member
I have those exact Husky Liners for my 2015 SCREW F150. No issues what so ever and they have been used and abused. A quick power wash and they look good as new.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
I have WeatherTech in my 11F150 SCREW and my son has Husky in his 12F150 SCREW.

The Husky feel a bit more rubber like, and the edges sometimes want to curl a bit. Also, the WT covers the entire area under the rear seat, and the Husky only covers up to the rear seat.

The WT feel a bit slicker, but I've never had an issue with being to slippery.

I've often wanted to try the 3D Spyder mats but I've still got the same truck lol.

Honestly, you can't go wrong with either one, in my opinion. I guess my final nod is toward the WT, with a close second to the Husky.

If you watch FB marketplace close enough, you might get lucky and find a used set for half price.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
No experience with Husky brand. But now 3 weeks in with the weather techs my truck came with. Zero complaints about them so far. Asked wifey how she felt about them, “oh I didn’t even notice anything different about the the floor mats”. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread