first time with the 03

93SVT#18

Established Member
first time with the 03 at the track

Went to the local track today (Fayettville,NC) for the first time with the 03 cobra. Expected to run about 12.50's. First run out went a 12.26 at 115.24 with a 1.93 60 foot. I was pretty happy. Next run went a 12.05 at 117.28 with a 1.86 60 foot. Third and last run i spun coming out of the whole and run a 12.75 at 114.65 with a 2.29 60 foot. Car had a little more in it but was scared to run again. Smelled cluth on the last two runs but i think i could have got a 11.9? Mods in sig except was running some half wore out 275 nitto's. So what do you guys think of these times with my mods. :pepper: :banana: :beer:

Last edited:

fastmatt98

Established Member
Damn nice times for that car. BTW I see when your cars build date. That's my birthday so if you remember this someday down the road after you get tired of the 03 feel free to buzz me cause I'd love to buy that car seeing it was built on that day. I dont live but an hour from you too so keep it in mind lol. Have a good one.

93SVT#18

Established Member
fastmatt98 said:
Damn nice times for that car. BTW I see when your cars build date. That's my birthday so if you remember this someday down the road after you get tired of the 03 feel free to buzz me cause I'd love to buy that car seeing it was built on that day. I dont live but an hour from you too so keep it in mind lol. Have a good one.

I will keep that in mind. You never know when the wind will change and i will want something else. This is my fourth mustang, among many other things in the past, and i like this far more than any of the others. But i sure do miss my 2500 hd truck.

I wanted to run a 11 second pass so bad i could taste it. But by my MPH i think that i can get there. I m still pretty happy to run what i did.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
dayum a 117 trap speed on the stock pulley! wow i think that is the highest i have ever seen :rockon:

congrats :beer:

tv's 03

Established Member
Most 03 cobras with those mods and the power listed in your sig are only going to trap between 111-114 at best....wow!

93SVT#18

Established Member
I have a video if i knew where to put it to get it on here. Its not all that good but it shows the times. My reaction time sucked but i was more worried about getting the et's than the reaction time. I was happy before but know i am even happier to know that this is a really good time for no more mods than i have. Going back soon and going to get it in the 11's before i mod it more. Tune is next, then 4 piece billet flow idlers and 2.93 0r 2.76 pulley.

Users who are viewing this thread