First time out

03_SVT_COBRA

Established Member
Well i am please to say after along wait.. I had my cobra out today.. Dear god i missed that ride.. it was almost like sex... all the little kids playing hockey in the streets stoping to wave at me.. yelling WOW look at that car! I am verry pleased with this car...She runs just like she did back in November when i put it away, nothing else matters with im behind the wheel of my cobra.

eludercobra

Established Member
Well i am please to say after along wait.. I had my cobra out today.. Dear god i missed that ride.. it was almost like sex... all the little kids playing hockey in the streets stoping to wave at me.. yelling WOW look at that car! I am verry pleased with this car...She runs just like she did back in November when i put it away, nothing else matters with im behind the wheel of my cobra.

Right on, I can't wait to take mine out, going to be a couple more weeks still, we still have lots of snow up here.

rexisme

Established Member
I got mine out today, 66 degrees FTW. You are right about it being awesome sitting behind the wheel, every time i dont drive it for awhile I think about selling it. Then I drive it and the thought of selling it goes away.

SVTwhore

Established Member
Im jealous of you guys! Im looking to get another stang myself. Ive been looking for a terminator but all of them I find near me have a boat load of miles.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
If things don`t start getting better at work,I might sell mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
There's a lot of us that before the year is out will be considering selling their cars. Right now with the warmer weather enjoy them or take them to the track and get some times. Nothing helps a memory more than having that little time slip handy. I got every one of mine saved for this car.

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
If things don`t start getting better at work,I might sell mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c'mon man, your freak'n me out. dont do it. pimp yourself out, or try go to safeway and ask for change, dont shave for a couple weeks and wear real dirty clothes that stink, i can put pride aside if it means keeping my cobra.
dont forget real stinky clothes, they will hurredly give you money to get the hell away from you and your distinct smell.:fart:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^It's only a car lol. Some of us got larger things to worry about.

If it comes down to where I think I might need the money mine is gone. I've done it before and will do it again.

Now back on topic and drive the stinking cars.:rockon: Maybe lay a few black marks and post in the best burnout thread also.:rockon:

Steve2050

Established Member
I'll see what the weather is like tomorrow and maybe take her out of hibernation. Almost no snow left here but roads are still dirty.

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
Yeeesh I WISH it was nice enough to take the Cobra out... Still freaking cold and snowy here in MB. Probably wont be out for another month.

I hate driving my winter Neon... Lucky I just bought my wife an SRT8 Cherokee which helps to pass the winter months away.

Silver95

Established Member

where abouts from ontario are you? i currently have a 99 ws6 that id like to maybe get rid of in the near future for a svt. Im in the Hamilton area...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Enjoy it! I remember when the kids used to wave, too, when I drove my Cobra around the neighborhood. I even had a cop stop me once JUST to ask about my mods. He loved the car. Come to find out, he used to work in the shop I used to take my Callaway Camaro to. I miss those great times.

I expect as Spring approaches we'll see more and more thread about Terminators coming out of "hibernation". LOL!

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Mine was fresh out of the Body/paint shop Thursday night. Drove it to work yesterday for the first time in since fall.:burnout:

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
mine is sharing time between my street tripple 675. it's such a bruiser though. raw,loud, fast and kickin ass.

Users who are viewing this thread