First time motorcycle

SHOdown220

Established Member
I added nos 2012 stock Dyna head pipes with correct size O2's for my year & nos 2008 (no cats) mufflers...I wanted 2 into 2 exhaust...still have the sock 2 into 1 decatted, K & N drop in air filter, Amsoil everywhere. Runs great. My next project is either have the stock wheels powder coated or exchange them for chrome wheels from Wiley Shiny.
I cannot 100% verify...but I had read somewhere that the 2017 TC 103HO uses screamin eagle or another HPHD cam set? I really like the twin cam motor...have had a few of them.

Yeah I noticed the exhaust wasn't the factory 2 to 1. I've looked at the chrome wheel swap too they look pretty good. I think the black/polished look is right for my black bike but chrome would like sweet with that blue. The 103HO does use a slightly different cam than the regular 103, I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes. I know my 103 runs pretty good for what it is, just have the heavy breather, pro pipe and power vision tune, its enough power for me.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Welp....pulled the trigger on the CB300F. Only 2300 miles and is in great shape. Nice and light, comfortable riding position. Can't wait to get the class done and put some miles on

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
ff73d8c3af46edd9fedeafa1c1b267b3.jpg

Last edited:

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I always recommend the class, it taught me a few things that help plus I’d does the riding test(at least here it did). I don’t care about fuel mileage on the bike, my 117 gets about 40mpg
IMG_1888.JPG

But when you want some room for a passenger or to put a bag of groceries on the way home there is always the good ol sidecar
IMG_5350.JPG

You will probably upgrade by the end of summer

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
300 lb bike like you just bought makes sense for a first bike. Looks good, too.

I learned on a lightweight dirt bike. Then nearly got killed on a rice burner in the mid 70’s, and sold the Terminator to buy this red pig in 2020. It’s fun, but it’s still a pig, and I ain’t getting any younger. Will probably sell it next year and buy another Mustang of some flavor.
BF507FAD-69A1-482E-B100-6B2E6B07105C_1_201_a.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread