First stock customer owned demon to beat Dodges 9.65

PIPO

Established Member
Currently though, doesn’t the 720S edge out the Demon on stock 1/4 mile runs anyway...

No stock 720s has gone faster than dodge’s 9.65. On sticker tires, one went 9.7. They are (720s) the faster (mph) car hands down. On private hands the score 1-1. Demonology got beat by dragtimes and Demonology beat streetspeed’s. Using different demons and 720s.

gofast15

Established Member
Not much arguments here . That white Demon is far from stock . It has couple hidden mods that can't be seen .it has aftermarket tune and ported supercharger .

FJohnny

Established Member
They thought there was a new champ when that video came out with the Tesla truck running a 9.64 while towing an F-150. Then someone looked in the center console and found a receipt for a bunch of AAA batteries and Elon Musk had to admit it 'might be modded'.

9 pages of this, eh? Oh, well, merry Christmas!

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
No stock 720s has gone faster than dodge’s 9.65. On sticker tires, one went 9.7. They are (720s) the faster (mph) car hands down. On private hands the score 1-1. Demonology got beat by dragtimes and Demonology beat streetspeed’s. Using different demons and 720s.

I’m talking about non-manufacturer posted times though, as everyone doubts the 9.65 hero pass.. but yeah, it’s a driver’s race between the 2. I wonder which is more consistent out of the 2 though.

PIPO

Established Member
That white Demon is far from stock . It has couple hidden mods that can't be seen .it has aftermarket tune and ported supercharger .

Oh my...here we go with the fake news. Are you talking about the white one posted by the OP?

My94GT

Established Member
I look forward to seeing the GT500 on a tire and tune. It’s going to be a 9 second car likely and still be a tire swap to a road course monster.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
When the aftermarket modded Shelby makes it to the 9.9s, that new car warranty will be looooooong gone, son.

meanwhile back at the farm, the completely factory stock Demon, will be making its mid 9 second passes with a FULL warranty.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
10.1 at 141 via MT is better than 10.4 at 132 last I looked.
Stock Demon shits all over a modded Shelby in the 1/4. End of argument.
10.41 and 10.7 vs 10.61 and 10.66. Looks like a drivers race to me.

gofast15

Established Member
"Dodge stock" 2020 Gt500 will be clicking off 9second passes easy . Will run similar times in 1/4 mile as Demon, run circles around a Demon on a road course , 10 times more fun on the street. Demon with that sloppy drag suspension fills like a fox body with 90/10 shocks on the street .

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
When the aftermarket modded Shelby makes it to the 9.9s, that new car warranty will be looooooong gone, son.

meanwhile back at the farm, the completely factory stock Demon, will be making its mid 9 second passes with a FULL warranty.

Bingo.

Sorry guys!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
10.1 at 141 via MT is better than 10.4 at 132 last I looked.

10.41 and 10.7 vs 10.61 and 10.66. Looks like a drivers race to me.

only a drivers race if you keep the Demon bone stolck with full warranty and mod the Shelby with aftermarket parts and void your warranty.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Dodge Demon waaaay more special than Shelby. Waaaaaaay more. Full warranty. 9 second stolka. Wheelies. Seats 5 comfortable, full luggage, cross country. Loads of fun.

Shelby is slower than C8 in the 1/4, per most current magazine testing. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread