First BOSS in the 10's!! Lethal Performance Inc [email protected]

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
First BOSS in the 10's!! Lethal Performance Inc [email protected]

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/LN2NNN-SBjg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/LN2NNN-SBjg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

lethal-performance-10-second-2012-boss-302.jpg

We've been making sure to stay busy with our new Boss. We've already had Vaughn Gittin jr drift it with less than 1000 miles on it. This time Jeremy Martorella of UPR Products got the chance to take it down the drag strip for the first time with just under 1400 miles on it.

Our second run of the evening yielded us a [email protected] with a 1.51 60ft. The car hooks great and Jeremy was very impressed with how fast it was. He was shifting the car at 7800-7900rpms. For our tire and wheel setup we're running a set of Bogart Bolted GT's along with some Hoosier front runners and Mickey Thompson 15" ET Drags.

As far as the rest of the mods go unfortunately we're not going to disclose that right now as you'll be able to read all about it in a up coming issue of 5.0 Mustang Magazine compliments of Steve Turner.

We'd like to thank everyone involved with the car as well as all of our friends and fans.

Jake & Crew at Power By the Hour Performance, Jeremy Martorella of UPR Products, Jon Lund, SCT, Steve Turner, 5.0 Mustang Magazine, Danielle Perez of D. Perez Photography, Van Collier, Satcher Motor Company, Palm Beach International Raceway

lethal-performance-10-second-2012-boss-302.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
damn thats rolling...the numbers these new stangs are putting down are just mind boggling

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is awesome Jared. Man, Jeremy can shift with the very best of them. :rockon:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
wow.. well I didn't hear a blower.. I'm going to go with Spray I think.. That is nuts either way!!!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
was that a pegleg burnout? :dw:

Yeah, I saw that too. Sticky tires FTW..lol.. Happens. Stock clutchpacks will do that sometimes. Once they do it, it happens more frequently.

Still pretty bada$$. Congrats Jared and crew.

My brother-in-law, just bought a Boss. He put a tune in it and took it to the track. It went 11.88. I think mph was 115-118. Can't remember. Very nice cars. I got to see his this past weekend.

idhitit

Established Member
Im gonna say 3/4 race cams, twice pipes, posi tract (with one wheel peel option to conserve slicks) plus a sweeet chip in her...

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Awesome!! I would guess spray as well, but 124mph doesn't necessarily indicate that. Can't wait for more details.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
im thinking the same, they definitely have some short gears in that thing he shifted into 5th at like 120

Stock 3.73's. 5th gear on the MT-82 trans is 1:1 which is why we shift into 5th at the end of the track.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Stock 3.73's. 5th gear on the MT-82 trans is 1:1 which is why we shift into 5th at the end of the track.

So are you saying that the car doesn't have gears? Running each gear out to 7900rpm and shifting to 5th makes me think that there is some 4.30's in the car. I know that you can't disclose thise but either way the car is moving out!!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Stock 3.73's.

Well that changes everything. Now my guess is a shot of spray to get that kind of ET with the stock gear. Maybe the trap speed suffered because of weather conditions..:pop:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
i heard no woosh, whine, or purge

and 124mph

Im gonna jump out there and say it was done n/a stock 5.0's have trapped 115 before. So anything beyond n/a would definitely be more than a 9mph gain.

I do with lethal would at least tell us if it was done n/a or not. I dont need a whole huge parts list.

black03kbcobra

Flawless Victory!
Established Member
That's awesome. I bet it's N/A also with full bolt ons and gears. These 5.0's run strong especially the Boss. Guess we'll find out when this issue of 5.0 Mag comes out.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So are you saying that the car doesn't have gears? Running each gear out to 7900rpm and shifting to 5th makes me think that there is some 4.30's in the car. I know that you can't disclose thise but either way the car is moving out!!

The car has the stock 3.73's in it. Nothing had been modified from the factory as far as the engine, trans, suspension or rear end is concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread