First 8 Second C6Z06!!! PUMP GAS !!!

Spade

Established Member
8 second cars get props from me with no question!!

It makes me laugh reading some of these post because I think back to the early-mid 90's and if you had an 11 second car you were close to sitting next to God fast and here some of you are slamming an 8 second car. I know alot has change, but it still makes me laugh. I guess 15 years from now people some will be slamming 5 and 6 second street cars.

slowtealz28

Established Member
Race Proven Motorsports baby.... I will be at the dyno day tomorrow as well... The car is FAR from a race car. It has full interior and no cage. It's also going faster than the TT Z06's with a YSi blower so yeah... I would say it's badass.

hoamskilet

Established Member
pssshhh....that isn't shit. until he swaps in a 3 speed and runs those times on donuts all the way around, I'm not impressed

/sarcasm :rolling:

Sick car.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
There is typically nothing simple about pointing and shooting an 8 second car down the track. Believe me, even if it is an automatic, you are still driving the car.

Is it harder to drive a stick car to those times? Sure. Is it more fun than an auto? If you have ever driven a high horsepower automatic car, your answer will probably be they are both really really fun.

I would never berate anyone for spending money to create a fast car. How many people on this board drool over the cobras that are completely shop built where the owner never turned a single wrench on their own car?

:beer:

RussZTT

Established Member
There is typically nothing simple about pointing and shooting an 8 second car down the track. Believe me, even if it is an automatic, you are still driving the car.

Is it harder to drive a stick car to those times? Sure. Is it more fun than an auto? If you have ever driven a high horsepower automatic car, your answer will probably be they are both really really fun.

I would never berate anyone for spending money to create a fast car. How many people on this board drool over the cobras that are completely shop built where the owner never turned a single wrench on their own car?

:beer:
I agree. Hell, I have a 9 second Mustang coupe and its a auto. I still drive the hell out of it. Its actually little difficult driving a high HP car with only 13psi in the rear tires and trying to keep it straight.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Argue all you want, that Z06 is a bad mother ****er!!! I'm starting to get a jones on to mod my Vette, but just don't want to start throwing more money into another play thing!!!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Thread cleaned up a bit.

Next one to go off topic, bash the car, say how easy it is to drive a 8 sec car cause it is a auto or just generally not have anything nice to say will get 14-30 days off.

Depending on how I feel at the moment.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Thread cleaned up a bit.

Next one to go off topic, bash the car, say how easy it is to drive a 8 sec car cause it is a auto or just generally not have anything nice to say will get 14-30 days off.

Depending on how I feel at the moment.

Lol. I was all :??: trying to figure out where all the bashing was cause I was reading and saw nothing really out of line. I see now that you cleaned it up a bit.

Steve2050

Established Member
That car is nothing to laugh at. I feel stupid for spending all kinds and only end up with a car that goes low 8's. Mine is not streetable,no a/c, no cruise, runs on c16 fuel only,trailer queen. If I had to do it again, I'd build something like this Vette. This guys gets my respect, technology FTW!

Users who are viewing this thread