First 8 Second C6Z06!!! PUMP GAS !!!

Sonic03inSC

Established Member
I looked for a few pages and did not see it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL2su8eMEIc]YouTube - First 8 Second C6Z06!!! PUMP GAS !!![/ame]

mr2cam

Established Member
Wow just flat out insane, on 17's too, badass.. Wonder if he knows he has a brake light out? ;)

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Well at least all the brake lights work on my car...wait, I better go check before I say that, lol.

Very badass car!

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/577158-sick-c6z06-runs-8s-pump-gas.html

Yes it's a repost. But that's alright.

It's 100% a street car. It has NOTHING removed, a/c, heated seats, nav... everything is still in tact. It was built by a good friend of mine, and my car is currently sitting right next to it in the shop.

We're having a dyno day tomorrow, 10am-?? Feel free to stop by the shop and check the car out.

Aside from the auto trans swap, the first of its kind in the world (4L80E in a c6z), it's no different than any other modified car. It's loud because the trans swap was completed 1 day before the race and there wasn't time for exhaust to get fabbed up.

The brake light wasn't out when they left for the race, nor the first pass. It went out after that, and being 1000 miles away from home, it wasn't a priority.

I'm not sure how many C5Z's have gone 8's on pump gas with the stock block... pretty sure it's none.

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
Tree

He needs to work on his tree.He doesn't leave till the light is green for ever.

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
It's a beast don't hate, this will kill 99.99% of the cars on this board, I have to swap to a T88 and and auto to give this thing a run for its money....

zo6this

Established Member
Very nice I see he took out those 2 twin turbo c6z's that I thought would be in the 8's first. And for the records that 8 sec stock motor cobra is from my town its fast marks car and yes I thnk its the only one that runs 8's with a stock long block. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isl-Ggtgrgo&feature=related]YouTube - FastMark's 03 Cobra 8.95@154 Hellion 88mm turbo[/ame] But this z deserves credit cause it certainly is due.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
All of these 8 second cars get my utmost respect. They deserve it big time. That 8.95 Terminator run (Fast Mark) was nice. Sounded like a jet when he was on the starting line. Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread