First 2014 on Dealer Lot.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Chris! It is on their lot. It is not a test car. From what I can trace it was ordered by another dealer, but courtesy delivered to them. I'm not sure what kind of BS they are pulling.

No no no- the test cars they are selling are USED 13s- and theyre trying to get MSRP for them.

As for the 14- for some reason it won't show it to me.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
We should inundate his inbox with inquiries as to what options the car has to bring the MSRP up to 79,535.....

I'd be curious to see their reasoning for that.

I can understand selling price, but MSRP... fishy :)

Better come with a Handjob/blowjob option for that price.

acroholic

Established Member
I live 4 miles from this stealership. Best I could possibly get from them pricewise was $3,500 over MSRP, and that was only on the GT500 they specified.

I went 20 miles out and bought the exact one I wanted for $1500 over MSRP, which unfortunately, is a good deal for Atlanta. This Dealer with the 2014 is the "bend the customer over for the short term profit" type place. I had a great relationship with my local Chevy dealer, and bought five Corvettes over 5 years from them. This Sandy Springs Ford Ford Stealership will never get any of my money.

Last edited:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
How much did 11's drop when 12's hit the lots?

Honestly have no clue, but all I know is this dealer with 15 Gt500 and stupid price tags, they will be holding on to these for a long time until they unload them at auction. To many dealers out there wanting to deal below sticker, now even close to invoice for a '13 for ones that have had them too long.

kcshelby

Established Member
Always dealerships willing to work with you if you look. I got my 13 for $1000 over invoice back before they even hit the showrooms.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Always dealerships willing to work with you if you look. I got my 13 for $1000 over invoice back before they even hit the showrooms.

Exactly. But some people don't want to put the work in to find the right dealer.

Spoke too SVT about my unit on order today.
Was told that no unit has been produced yet & not until next week production starting up.
How is there a 2014 unit allready on a Dealer lot.
Was I not given proper information from SVT on production being not till next week.

Lawrenzo

Established Member
When I called my dealer to check on the progress of my car I told him that some are already showing up on Autotrader.com He said that once a unit is built the dealers put up the ads even if the car is not in their possession. To prove the point he used his dealer in-house locator service and it didn't show a single car on the ground in all of Southern CA. So, the SVT rep's information is likely factual.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
When I called my dealer to check on the progress of my car I told him that some are already showing up on Autotrader.com He said that once a unit is built the dealers put up the ads even if the car is not in their possession. To prove the point he used his dealer in-house locator service and it didn't show a single car on the ground in all of Southern CA. So, the SVT rep's information is likely factual.

This is true. Dealers do this. This is what I was talking about yesterday with the fact it comes up as soon as the car is in transit

But iceman is there at the plant so he would know if they've shipped any and I believe he has seen some be shipped.

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
The first 2014 GT500 rolled off the production line on February 11th. The one at Sandy Spring Ford was also built that week. SVT is usually behind in the information they have about current production, unless they actually check on an order or Vin number that is already built, they don't really know what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread