First 2014 on Dealer Lot.

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Yes, it's a scumbag dealer that wants 10k over sticker, but I thought people would like to know that they are hitting dealer lots.

2014 GT500

mwilson6192

Established Member
I thought I had read on this forum that retail orders were going to be given a priority over stock (dealer) orders for 2014 production, and that Ford was going to be "closely monitoring" this situation?

I suppose the dealer cited could have bought this GT500 off of a private (retail) owner.

I still await a call from my dealer for my 2014 GT500 convertible (ordered 11/21/2012).

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
We should inundate his inbox with inquiries as to what options the car has to bring the MSRP up to 79,535.....

I'd be curious to see their reasoning for that.

I can understand selling price, but MSRP... fishy :)

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Says no longer for sale?

I wonder if it's in transit- and being fed through dealer connection

Fishhook

Established Member
I inquired and this is what he had to say!!!

Hi Joseph, I got your inquiry on the 2014 Shelby Gt we have in stock, there is a Dealer Dealer Mark up on the vehicle , this is a limited production car and this is one of the first 2014 to hit the market, I would like to make a deal with you so please feel free to give me a call and view our website as well , we are currently the largest Shelby dealer in the south and have a great selection of shelbys to choose from, please give me a call if I can answer any questions for you and I look forward to hearing from you, Sandy Springs Ford Dealer Atlanta GA, Best Used Cars, Ford Trucks

tHANKS,
Steve Cole
Sales Consultant
678-818-7555 Cell

770-677-0700 Main
:shrug:

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
That was uneventful lol

I clicked their link and couldn't believe the volume they have of new Shelbys alone. Think some were allocations to them, then they purchased some of the allocations from other dealers?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Sandy springs bought all the "test cars" and are still trying to sell them for sticker.

For some reason the link isn't working for me.

Lawrenzo

Established Member
I can't beleive how fast these are getting out already. That gives me hope that my car will be here sooner than expected. I did an autotrader search and there are actually 14 already available!

Last edited:

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Chris! It is on their lot. It is not a test car. From what I can trace it was ordered by another dealer, but courtesy delivered to them. I'm not sure what kind of BS they are pulling.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
I got my '13 from them. They worked with me really well and from what the sales guy told me was they have people that come in and purchase GT500's with no issues so they usually sell the GT's a bit cheaper. I know when comparing they're GT's with others in the area, they were lower and lower than the stealerships closer to home. They also said they were "the number one seller for GT500's and the number one seller for GT's east of the Mississippi river."

They also had 10 GT500's on the showroom floor while I was there.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
They also said some lady was coming in the following monday (i got mine on Sat), and she was financing "133,000". They were shipping the car off to have the supersnake package installed...

Users who are viewing this thread