Finally!!

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Dave,
Let me know if you decide to sell the longblock. I have been planning on changing my wifes 2000 GT from a 2v to a 4v, your engine would be a great starting point.

Todd

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
Good looking Dave, if I wasn't 14,000 miles away I would be more than willing to help. Should be home sometime in April though.

Talk to you soon,

Chris

predator

Established Member
Thanks Chris!! Good to hear from you. Stay safe and see you when you get back. I will have some cold :beer: waiting for you!

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
Thanks buddy I am going to need them, this no drinking is bad almost as bad as having to eat in the damn DFAC. Could be worse though I could be in the company of a bunch of Uncle Sam's Miguided Children.

Take care,

Chris

predator

Established Member
mystangs said:
Thanks buddy I am going to need them, this no drinking is bad almost as bad as having to eat in the damn DFAC. Could be worse though I could be in the company of a bunch of Uncle Sam's Miguided Children.

Take care,

Chris

LOL!!! At least then you would be in some good company! You know they would take care of you.....especially after they found out your background.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
mystangs said:

Take care,

Chris

Chris where are you ??

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
In a very large sandbox surrounded by many thousand of my brothers and sisters in the Army. I will soon be moving to a very cold and very mountainous region where the bad guys used to hide.

Chris

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Shoot Move And Comunicate

Stay Alert Stay Alive

Come Back Soon We Need To Have A Couple :beer:
if you ever need anything shoot me an email [email protected]
I work at the Ordnance Center and Schools Lessons Learned office and just got back myself :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread