Finally took the car out

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love the front calipers. Great with the silver paint. Gorgeous Mustang you have there.

02saleen

Established Member
Thanks guys glad you like them

As for dropping it more that is not much of an option I want to keep the stock saleen suspension. Getting new tires will help though because right now I have Falkens and they looked stretched so I think getting some new ones that don't look stretched will help close the fender gap.

02saleen

Established Member
Stock extreme hood or aftermarket? if aftermarket where did you get it from ?

I was told it is real but not sure on how to tell. Some say it should say Saleen on the under part of the hood but even at the SMS show a few Saleens that had sc hoods and not all said Saleen so idk if it is real or not. Either way I am happy I jumped on it :dancenana::dancenana::banana::pepper:

I was looking for it for over a year and was going to settle on an 03/04 cobra hood. I was a car show and a fellow Saleen owner turned me on to it an I was not going to let it get away. The car it was on got rear ended and it belonged to someone whose wife use to work at Saleen so it could be real the car also had a series IV blower but it was to late and someone else jumped on that oh well I have a blower now.

Thanks guys

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Is the pic of the engine with the new invisible Saleen supercharger or did you forget to post that one. Lets see the SC on there.

02saleen

Established Member
Is the pic of the engine with the new invisible Saleen supercharger or did you forget to post that one. Lets see the SC on there.

It is on there

Saleen did not have there on SC per-say till 02 with the twin screw 2.3L series V for the Extreme and in 03 the 1.6L for the reg SC cars

Before it was an Eaton M90 so its kinda small but I could not beat the deal. The Blower is shown in the last couple of pictures after the one that is on the trailer

Not sure if you were joking but here the pic im talking about

DSC02056.jpg

thanks for comments guys :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread