Finally took the car out

02saleen

Established Member
So over the last year I have done some mods to my 02 Saleen. It was N/A and now has a saleen series II with a few mods making 356rwhp and 338rwtq thats nearly 100 more rwhp. I also did a brake upgrade could not stand the stock GT brakes 13 inch rotors all around and 6 pisotn calipers in the front way better ss lines and Dot 5 brake fluid. I also did an extreme hood

Enjoy :-D

DSC01730.jpg

DSC01729.jpg

DSC02044.jpg

Before ^^

DSC02043.jpg

On the way to the shop^^^

And finally back

DSC02052.jpg
DSC02056.jpg
DSC02058.jpg
DSC02059.jpg
DSC02060.jpg
DSC02062.jpg

dads01dream

Established Member
My favorite generation Saleen! Love those rims too, super clean car - Enjoy. :pepper:

02saleen

Established Member
Thanks guys man does it feel great to have that extra power and the whine is just an added plus or is the other way around lol. Now time to actually enjoy it and get back on my feet and see what to do next maybe some racing seats or some saleen recaros man is it nice to dream :rolling:

At times I wish I didnt spend so much but then I drive it and I'm :banana::dancenana: happy I spent it on the car instead of who knows what.

Once again glad you guys like them and thanks for the kind remarks.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Looks sick with the new gear. I think I've seen it once before out in Camarillo?

The Extreme Hood is sexy :rockon: Don't even want to know what the Baers ran you :eek:

02saleen

Established Member
Looks sick with the new gear. I think I've seen it once before out in Camarillo?

The Extreme Hood is sexy :rockon: Don't even want to know what the Baers ran you :eek:

Could have been but if you are talking about at the Johnny rockets meet then it was my friend because my car was at the shop getting the blower done. Although I was there a ton over the summer since my ex lived there so maybe. I think I met you at a cruise with Glenn and Julie before though not sure.

To everyone else thanks wants again glad you like them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread