Finally Pullied and Tuned, big thanks to Horsepower by Hermann!

IcE

Established Member
Well, I figured after 4 years of owning my Terminator with the stock pulley on that it was time for a change. I had heard nothing but great things about Hermann's shop and the work that he performs on these cars. Needless to say I had no problem driving 4 hours to have him install a 2.76 pulley and tune it for me.

I have read on here that there is a night and day difference between stock boost and 14 lbs, but I didn't expect it to be so dramatic. Feels like a completely different car. :rockon: As expected the power increase feels awesome, but what is nice about Hermann's tune is that the car drives much better under normal driving as well. I had an idle issue after installing the accufab throttle body and plenum where the idle was very choppy and sometimes it felt like the car would die. After he got done tuning my car the idle is very smooth which is very nice to have for a change. :D

All in all the car put down 474 hp and 494 lb/ft STD when said and done in 98* weather with a very safe tune. :beer: This is with the magnaflow catted x and catback, intake, accufab, and the 2.76 upper pulley. Very happy with the numbers, car is a blast to drive now.

Big Thanks to Hermann for helping me out! Would recommend him to anyone, a real honest guy who does great work! Cant wait to be back there for a whipple in the future. :banana:

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Welcome to the addiction. :rockon:

"you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"

1s9v9t7

Demand It All
Established Member
Awesome Numbers! Thats exactly what I am looking to do in the next few weeks. What kind of intake do you have? The reason I have a K&N FIPK on right now, and the tuner near me said it would be a good idea to go with a CAI when I (he) does the pulley swap. I was just wondering if it was gonna make that much of a difference, from the FIPK I have now to a whole intake.
Again, Great #'s! Can't wait to see what you do next!

xtremeskime21

Established Member
he did my car too with the previous owner. i have about the same exact numbers as you. congrats and have fun

Quick Strike

Established Member
You can't go wrong with Herman. He make sure you have a complete tune for driving and wide open throttle. It is about a four hour drive for me too from PA, and I have had him tune in two combinations. Both time there were nothing but smiles on the way home. Enjoy finding the new limits of your car, and remember not to go full throttle in third unless it is pointed straight!

:burnout:

matt87

Established Member
what were the numbers corrected? whats a ported/pullied cobra put down on his dyno? 600 rwhp?!!

IcE

Established Member
Wow Great numbers, Congrats! ... 91 or 93 octane tune?

Tune was done on 93 octane

Awesome Numbers! Thats exactly what I am looking to do in the next few weeks. What kind of intake do you have? The reason I have a K&N FIPK on right now, and the tuner near me said it would be a good idea to go with a CAI when I (he) does the pulley swap. I was just wondering if it was gonna make that much of a difference, from the FIPK I have now to a whole intake.
Again, Great #'s! Can't wait to see what you do next!

I have just an RAI similar to the K&N as well. It was potentially gonna be a problem but that was only because it was unshielded. We added a shield around the intake and it works great for me. Guess it could be personal preference. Now I just need the money for a whipple :lol1:

Those are some very nice numbers for upper only. Any plans on taking it to the track?

Good question, may try to get to e town at some point, if I do Ill post #'s Gotta get some better tires first.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
OP, can you post a dyno graph? What's the A/F ratio set for at WOT? Any pics or vids?

Congrats on your new found power! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread