Finally,Pics Of NT05R 315/40/18

OneSlowCobra

JackStand Racing :(
Established Member
i had these and they were bald in like 1500 miles and they didnt hook for shit. My best 60' with them was a 1.9

NateV8

Established Member
i had these and they were bald in like 1500 miles and they didnt hook for shit. My best 60' with them was a 1.9

If you could only run a 1.9 sixty foot with any drag radials, your driving is probably the problem. I ran a 1.90 on shitty ass Sumitomos and my buddy ran an 1.8 with them. Were you in a V6 or something?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those rear tires do look meaty. Nice choice! I couldn't help but notice those old gas pumps.

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
Those rear tires do look meaty. Nice choice! I couldn't help but notice those old gas pumps.

it was an old gas station that shut dowm many moons ago. some guy restored it into an old gas station and its pretty much a tourist attraction.
i didn't even know it existed until i saw it in the local paper oneday. i guess i need to pay more attention.lol.

BrokeFourSix

Established Member
yeah, 30 or 35 sidewall would look 10x better! your stance isnt the business with those tires on the rear...looks like they belong on a truck!

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
i got a another set of azenis 315/30/18. these are just my play tires.:burnout: i was going to mount it on my chrome saleens but it looked better on the black fr's. i guess some people like it some don't. its all good:beer:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I have the same tires but in a 17. I love them so far. I haven't brought them to the track b/c i have slicks so i'm hoping they'll last longer

Users who are viewing this thread