Finally installed my POSI ported blower

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
I sent a spare blower to posi back in the spring (tax season special) and have been slowly buying all the extra's (60 lb injectors, BAP, maf.ia 170 thermostat) and since the weather has finally cooled down, I figured it was time to get busy!!

this is how it came :beer:
0518001409Large.jpg

1st coat on
1017101149.jpg

getting there
blower1.jpg

just about done
blower2.jpg

finally painted
blower3.jpg

the usual empty manifold shot
1110101621.jpg

sorry crappy camera shot, but here it is installed
portinstalled.jpg

Just waiting for my tuner to call back and see when he's got time to tune it

when I get some numbers, I'll post it in the posi section

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
My posi didnt look like that and mine was the 1st cnc one made? I wont be surprised if that loses power, that whole seems way too big.

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
That looks good, I've never seen a black one with red ribs, I like that!
the credit goes to 03kennebellgt, he did it first, and I copied his

My posi didnt look like that and mine was the 1st cnc one made? I wont be surprised if that loses power, that whole seems way too big.
it does look kind of big, maybe it's the angle of the camera??? if not then it's time to spin the hell out of her (since we got 4lb lowers with the cage setup)

looks like posi changed his port design. Sweet, looks great.
this is his race port, I've had it since april but was saving up for all the "extras"

He has racing oil thats 1+boost quick hatting it looks good man?
don't think they were hating, just making an observation on the size of the hole.... kind of reminds me of my honeymoon :beer:

96juicedGT

Established Member
looks like the true forged port for the outlet. did you send it to them and they sent it on to Posi??? Pretty sure that is a true forged port on the outlet as I saw a couple in the marketplace.

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
looks like the true forged port for the outlet. did you send it to them and they sent it on to Posi??? Pretty sure that is a true forged port on the outlet as I saw a couple in the marketplace.

Yes, it was a true forged/posi combo... nice catch:beer:

Congrats fellow Murse, let's get some #s

soon :)

96juicedGT

Established Member
that thing will do well I am sure! Wish I would've taken advantage of that deal when they had it....just had to many things going on.

Looks great though you did a superb job painting that thing, Nice touch painting the ribs!!!

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
that thing will do well I am sure! Wish I would've taken advantage of that deal when they had it....just had to many things going on.

Looks great though you did a superb job painting that thing, Nice touch painting the ribs!!!

I will also like to see numbers on this.

and can't get it tuned til next Wednesday :( but I will post the numbers in the posi section

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Wow, it's about time you got that blower on there. That's a TrueForged/Posi Tax special from last year. We sold quite a few of those.

96juicedGT

Established Member
you guys plan on doing anything like that this year Brian? Or maybe something around Christmas...I know a couple guys locally who would be interested!

CobraMac

Established Member
Congrats Brian!! I can't wait to see the numbers and then to hear your reaction to how much fun you are having with that new found power :D

Users who are viewing this thread