Finally got tints

web305

Established Member
Well, like the title says.... After 4 years I finally did it. Got 35% all around and couldn't be happier. Figured with a light tint the cops wouldn't bust my balls to much, but i'm glad I finally did it

2011-05-05_16-39-00_121.jpg

And while cruising today I saw this. First one i've seen on the road in person.

2011-05-05_11-31-26_716.jpg

skidad62

Established Member
Looks good!

I went with 20% rear and 35% sides... and then got a $172.50 ticket the 1st week out of winter storage. Our laws here don't allow ANY aftermarket side tint - all the cops carry light meters in their cruisers now. I left my rear tint in and had to remove the sides. Sucks...

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Looks good!

I went with 20% rear and 35% sides... and then got a $172.50 ticket the 1st week out of winter storage. Our laws here don't allow ANY aftermarket side tint - all the cops carry light meters in their cruisers now. I left my rear tint iI'mn and had to remove the sides. Sucks...

Damn that really does suck man. :nonono:

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
Well, like the title says.... After 4 years I finally did it. Got 35% all around and couldn't be happier. Figured with a light tint the cops wouldn't bust my balls to much, but i'm glad I finally did it

I had tint put on my car after 4 years of owning it today too. Went from fishbowl to 5% all around. Lets see how long I can make it without getting a ticket.:kaboom:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
web305,

Looks good man. I had a 20% on my back window & 30% on my sides. The fact that you can still see you interior makes it look much classier then the limo stuff...

wjk

Established Member
Looks very nice! The Ford GT needs to get some tint.

NateV8

Established Member
I've had my tint for 6 years and never got a ticket for it. I usually roll the windows down when I see a cop though.

steadyimpact

Established Member
Looks good. I have 35% on the sides and 5% on the rear, and no tickets yet. Cops really don't care around here.

Users who are viewing this thread