Finally got around to taking a few pictures

BrianP

Established Member
Here it is. This is my 2002 GT. Nothing all to special, just a stock GT with some exhaust work. BBK Catless Xpipe and Flowmaster 40series. I picked it up at the end of January and it's got just over 109k, not too high, but not exactly a low milage car. It has a set of Arizona Beige bullitts in the garage that desperatly need tires, and i hd the '05 Mustang GT rims in the garage from taking them off the vic, and they fit, so im running them for now.

Anyways, here are a couple pictures, not much, but it was nice to finally get a couple.

002.jpg

001.jpg

007.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg

And for anyone wanting to know tire sizes, the fronts are 255/40/17's and the rears are 235/55/17. I have no idea why they previous owner of the rims wanted wider tires on the front, but they are.

Thanks for looking!

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Nice mustang, not feeling the wheels and tires though. Get some chrome saleens stacked.

BrianP

Established Member
the wheels and tires on it now are only temporary. I was told to take a couple weeks off from my second job so moneys been kinda tight snce i've had it on the road. But i go back next week. Im going to order two 18x10 bullitts and have them painted arizona beige to match the rest of the set in the garage. Gonna get some good (or atleast better) rubber for them and hopefully get some lowering springs in it before summers end and before i put it away for the winter.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I've only had it for about a month and a half and have a fairly nice list of stuff (which always seems to grow) that i want/ need to get done to it.

Predatorbird

Established Member
Does your front bumper have fog lights? I bet you get a lot of people thinking you put GT badges on a v6. Any pics under the hood?

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking GT, but you do have a few things to do yet. Rear bumper fix is a must, and you've got to get the front/rear tire sizes fixes, assuming you're still running wider tires up front that in the rear. I'm not a fan of the wheels, but you're going to be changing then so that's a non-issue for me. One thing not mentioned yet, though, that will make your GT look a ton better. Lower it! Get the right stance and it is night and day different IMO. Best of luck with it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread