Finally got a cobra

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
Though it may not be a terminator, I have finally gotten my hands on a 95 cobra. I will be picking it up tomorrow. Here is a crappy cell pic.
8a3adyqu.jpg

Will update as I take more pics.

yhu3a5a2.jpg
6atasy6e.jpg

Last edited:

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
Probably just a set of true forged wheels 03 cobra interior. The car currently has a built 331 with blower, Griggs setup. I probably will just change heads to either. Afr or trick flows to try to reach 600.

Last edited:

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Sweet ride! Saw the for sale ad on corral. LOTS of goodies on that car!

The wheels on there are the Forgeline RS, pretty lightweight and hard to find (they dont make them anymore!) There is a guy on Corral looking for those wheels.

Last edited:

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
Thanks man. Yeah I am pretty pumped about the car. I will get some detailed pics and post them. I might have to give that guy a shout on the other forum. It's def a clean car though.

Last edited:

Tunedprt91

Established Member
That could be the "Teal Terminators" old car. He had a 95 with the newer hood, griggs, stock painted mirrors, and a blower iirc. If that is his old car you could look at his old fs ad to get more info.

Last edited:

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Damn nice man someone put alot of time and money into that

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
Love it... If I get the lightning sold I may have to grab another black 95, and this thread doesn't help. Lol. Looks great!

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Nice mods list! I bet that car handles great with the Griggs torque arm and panhard setup. I had the Griggs setup on my old 95.

LupercioStang

Lil Boy with Big Wheels
Established Member
Though it may not be a terminator, I have finally gotten my hands on a 95 cobra. I will be picking it up tomorrow. Here is a crappy cell pic.
8a3adyqu.jpg

Will update as I take more pics.

yhu3a5a2.jpg
6atasy6e.jpg

Beautiful. I want a terminator too but I love my cobra. Eventually I'll get a terminator. But you can't go wrong with sn95 Cobras. Plus your mods are probably alot better than alot of terminators. Those are those rims from the 96 Cobra kenny brown edition or at least the commercial. They are cool:beer: goodies are badass! the 96 cobra hood is great!

Last edited:

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase man! And that is indeed my old ride. Looks like I'll probably be seeing it around too since you're in Fuquay!

I almost swapped heads myself but be careful if you shoot for much more than 550 rwhp... that B51 block is better than a stock block but it'll only hold so much.

See ya around,
Ryan

PS I have the original "Cobra" hood for that car if you happen to want it for any reason... $50? And randomly I also came across the smog pump the other day, not that you probably want it back.

Users who are viewing this thread