Finally got a cobra

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase man! And that is indeed my old ride. Looks like I'll probably be seeing it around too since you're in Fuquay!

I almost swapped heads myself but be careful if you shoot for much more than 550 rwhp... that B51 block is better than a stock block but it'll only hold so much.

See ya around,
Ryan

PS I have the original "Cobra" hood for that car if you happen to want it for any reason... $50? And randomly I also came across the smog pump the other day, not that you probably want it back.

Hey Ryan! Hopefully I will see you around. The car is absolutely badass. I will probably end up swapping wheels.. But overall the car is everything I wanted. Yeah I will hold off on making more power, she making 536 now. Only thing I probably will do is an impeller upgrade later on down the road. PM sometime.

Duane

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Hey Duane,

Too each their own but I know I personally liked the wheels that used to be on it better. That is actually what I tended to get the most compliments about. But whatever route you choose to go it sounds like you will surely be able to sell the wheels on it now and get pretty good money for them. I look forward to seeing it and you around.

-Ryan

Didn't know if any of the for sale pics he had up showed these wheels (probably not since they weren't on it any more) -

IMG_0758.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

Last edited:

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
Jaw dropping.

God I love this car!

+100000

Hey Duane,

Too each their own but I know I personally liked the wheels that used to be on it better. That is actually what I tended to get the most compliments about. But whatever route you choose to go it sounds like you will surely be able to sell the wheels on it now and get pretty good money for them. I look forward to seeing it and you around.

-Ryan

Didn't know if any of the for sale pics he had up showed these wheels (probably not since they weren't on it any more) -

IMG_0758.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg
Yeah I liked the wheels you had on it too man. Yeah I see what I can do look forward to meeting you one day take it easy buddy

Users who are viewing this thread