Finally dyno tuned

achamb7

Established Member
I’ve had my combination since install in Feb of 2015, figured it was time for an updated tune and to finally see what she could do. Take a look at my graph and tell me what you think. 2012 GT, Vortech V3-SI, BOSS IM, Lethal O/R X pipe. DA (if I’m calculating correctly, tell me what you come up with) was horrible, but I’m happy with the numbers and the drivability improvement.
E4DB4DB8-8B35-4795-ADDD-6A0B4A5E7E04.png

PC03GT

Established Member
I’ve had my combination since install in Feb of 2015, figured it was time for an updated tune and to finally see what she could do. Take a look at my graph and tell me what you think. 2012 GT, Vortech V3-SI, BOSS IM, Lethal O/R X pipe. DA (if I’m calculating correctly, tell me what you come up with) was horrible, but I’m happy with the numbers and the drivability improvement.View attachment 1701288
How much boost?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can't tell you what you should see on average for your setup, but those numbers are definitely good, and the most important thing is that you seem to be happy with the car's performance and improved driveability.
upload_2021-4-30_10-47-56.png

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
That's a solid number and in line with what you should be making. The key is the improved drivability vs. a mail order tune. Congrats!

That dyno should be good for 10s in the high 120s or low 130s. Gonna need driver mod with that mt82 though.

Users who are viewing this thread