FINALLY A Real Picture Of The 2015 Mustang

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
gonna be upset the mustang is dropping girth back to its normal size huh?

I know, right!? The original Mustang wasn't the behemoth it has grown to be now. It was a relatively tiny car for its day and still small compared to cars of today; especially current Mustangs. In overall size, it wasn't much bigger than a Civic, if that big. I'm ALL FOR smaller size and lighter weight! I see other Mustangs driving down the road now and always think, "Dear god! Why is the Mustang so ####ing huge?!?" My GT500 is several inches longer and wider than our small SUV as well as several hundred pounds heavier. That's a damned shame!

VictorySong

Established Member
I know, right!? The original Mustang wasn't the behemoth it has grown to be now. It was a relatively tiny car for its day and still small compared to cars of today; especially current Mustangs. In overall size, it wasn't much bigger than a Civic, if that big. I'm ALL FOR smaller size and lighter weight! I see other Mustangs driving down the road now and always think, "Dear god! Why is the Mustang so ####ing huge?!?" My GT500 is several inches longer and wider than our small SUV as well as several hundred pounds heavier. That's a damned shame!

This has been a major complaint I've had with the newer cars as well. Even my 04 is a bit of a tank compared to the LX foxbody I used to have. They share the same chassis as well so I'm not sure what the deal is there.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
If it's the size of a G37 then I'm done with Mustangs. That's way too small IMO. I have no problem going to the dark side. Actually I already did with my CTS V.

Good riddance, personally, if I wanted a luxoyacht, I wouldn't be a mustang owner, I can't wait for a smaller, lighter, more nimble version, I just hope they get the trans fixed.

robb15033

Established Member
This it does NOT look like
2015-Ford-Mustang-platform-named_zpseec2682d.jpg

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Well you should've known it wouldn't be that extreme. But the design cues are obvious.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
If it's the size of a G37 then I'm done with Mustangs. That's way too small IMO. I have no problem going to the dark side. Actually I already did with my CTS V.

Peace out.

Pretty much everyone I know is sick of the current modern muscle trend of big vehicles. S197 has the mass of a SUV compared to even bulkier looking SN95's like the 03/04 Cobra.

Put a S197 next to a older mustang and wow, its amazing to see how much mass they have put on. The mustang was never supposed to be a large land barge.

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
All the new muscle/sports cars are too big IMO. I think the current body looks good, but I'll never own one because how HUGE it looks and how much it weighs.

Users who are viewing this thread