FINALLY A Real Picture Of The 2015 Mustang

robb15033

Established Member
Lets pretend then that its a black 2015 Mustang and you only have sight of the very front nose on it. Then, we can stop pretending that it going to look like all of the Evo & concept drawings.
:poke:

blacksheep-1

Established Member
Lets pretend then that its a black 2015 Mustang and you only have sight of the very front nose on it. Then, we can stop pretending that it going to look like all of the Evo & concept drawings.
:poke:

Actually, as I recall they stuck the "new" noses on test mules and released them prior to the 05 debut , so you may not be far off.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I am anxiously awaiting the final unveiling! And very hopeful!

pack018

Established Member
I lived and I work for Weehawken NJ (town where the F1 race is being held) trust me it's on. The roads are being prepared as we speak.

pack018

Established Member
The towns signed a 10-15yr contract with F1. F1 actually has a office in town to oversee the preparation.

Coiled03

Established Member
I lived and I work for Weehawken NJ (town where the F1 race is being held) trust me it's on. The roads are being prepared as we speak.

The towns signed a 10-15yr contract with F1. F1 actually has a office in town to oversee the preparation.

Obviously you aren't familiar with F1 politics, or Bernie Ecclestone in particular.

He can and will do what he wants, when he wants, up to and including cancelling that race if he doesn't think it's in the best interests of his pocketbook.

VNMUS03

Established Member
It certainly does look "mustangyER" with that big ass pony lol.. Idk but that less weight independent rear got my attention.. I might consider trading in my cobra if it looks good.. Some new tech and warranty doesn't sound too bad.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
AllFordMustangs said a "close source" has reported that the 2015 Mustang will be at least 400 pounds lighter and 15 inches shorter and 6.5 inches narrower than the current car! Now that's what I'm talking about! Just as I previously speculated from the camouflaged car(s), it's going to be around the size of a G37 coupe.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Just as I previously speculated from the camouflaged car(s), it's going to be around the size of a G37 coupe.

If it's the size of a G37 then I'm done with Mustangs. That's way too small IMO. I have no problem going to the dark side. Actually I already did with my CTS V.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
If it's the size of a G37 then I'm done with Mustangs. That's way too small IMO. I have no problem going to the dark side. Actually I already did with my CTS V.

gonna be upset the mustang is dropping girth back to its normal size huh?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Obviously you aren't familiar with F1 politics, or Bernie Ecclestone in particular.

He can and will do what he wants, when he wants, up to and including cancelling that race if he doesn't think it's in the best interests of his pocketbook.

^^^This!!! I hate that little ****ing gargoyle...

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Can someone post the pic? The government computers here will not allow me to click external links :-/

Users who are viewing this thread