Finally a 2003 Hot Wheels Cobra

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Thought some of you might like to check this out. Hot Wheels has just released a new set of Ford Mustangs to celebrate the Mustangs fifty years. This is a set of eight and one of them is an 03 Cobra. I wish they would of done a better job making it look like the real 03 Cobra but at least they finally made one for us Cobra fans.

80b9f10a-f026-49ed-8431-7dcc04def9f2.jpg

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
I was pretty excited when I saw the package. Then when I saw the car I was disappointed. I almost didn't buy it but for a dollar something I decided to just pick it up.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, that is embarrassingly horrible! Yuk! Talk about a 4X4 look. :eek: I didn't expect much from Hot Wheels design wise, but that is HORRIBLE!

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I unfortunately just ordered myself one of those. Hopefully im not 100% disappointed

Hate to tell you this but you probably will be unless you are into 2000 model SCCA looking type cars. I wanted one until I saw it. It looks nothing like an 03 - 04 Cobra. Huge front spoiler lip and all. UGLY looking.

I was really looking forward to these coming out and now that I see they are using a tooling from 15 years ago, I am way disappointed. To say the least.

SuperSnake87

Established Member
I picked one up myself at Wally World for 89 cents. Its disappointing but hell, it was a dollar. Not sure why they made it into a nascar? Side exhausts and all of that stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread