final pics. 1995 cobra R hood on the termiator

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
I really like that hood also. I called Cervini and i was told the hood is made for mustang gts and would be to short for the 03/04 cobra because of the bumper, That i would have
to buy there 03/04 cobra frt bumper to make it work right. How is the fitment on your hood? Did you buy another bumper? Thanks alot.

justice

Established Member
I really like that hood also. I called Cervini and i was told the hood is made for mustang gts and would be to short for the 03/04 cobra because of the bumper, That i would have
to buy there 03/04 cobra frt bumper to make it work right. How is the fitment on your hood? Did you buy another bumper? Thanks alot.

The hood fits and is not too short.
The front bumper horns required shortening by about 1/2"
Not a big deal. Just grind down and fill. I repainted the bumper cover as a result, which again was no problem as I was painting the hood anyway.
Here is a PIC of the area to be removed.
The installation looks factory.

justice

DSC01659.gif

DSC00663.gif

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
That hood always looks badass, not sure you can go wrong with it. Nice man!
Just need some 10.5" wide rims out back now. :beer:

6spd

Established Member
sorry for the noob question but are the QAI's adjustables simply for adjusting stiffness/ride quality or do they lower the car as well? reason i ask is because usually the prokit doesnt offer such a drop like you have....on gt's at least not too sure about the cobras. :thumbsup: looks reallly good btw.

Users who are viewing this thread