Final Amazon Dyno Day Info!!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Hey Chuck, I still have alot of candy left for you to check!! BTW, how'd the "date" thing work out for you? You give her your line? Just think...if things work out, you have Larry to thank! :D

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Thanks to everyone who was there & who made this possible. My car runs better then it ever has, I got to finally meet Rick Erdman, & see my buddie Larry! :beer:

It was a good time & I can't wait for the next one. Thanks for the compliment sL.L., you GTO was pretty damn clean too! ;-)

Pete, I hope you figure out where all that lost hp is going on your COBRA. It was great meeting you & your g/f.

Jeff thanks for the dyno & shop use buddie!

Chuck, thanks for posting up some pictures & staying ther late!

Billy, because of the recomendation of L.L. I will probably have you do my Whipple install once I get the $$$.

THANKS again everyone who made this possible!

But, that lady yelling at L.L. :cuss: for doing a little :burnout: was out control... :nonono:

2000BlackGT

Established Member
As we all know, the lady from next door came to complain about the "racing up and down the street and the burnouts and how dangerous it was for the COMMUNITY back here". Well it just so happens that a tractor trailer that was bringing supplies in for the construction crews yesterday was not paying attention and flipped over! Don't you think that's a little DANGEROUS for the COMMUNITY?! Maybe I'll let her know about this over a date **lights cigarette**

-Chuck

RixSikcobra04

WTF did I miss?...What day was this?......So she was hot though, huh....nice. That's what happens when you're a stud like the Jeffanator...he's got that effect on all the women:lol: . He just slayed the beast...:D

Chuck,
Ugh, thanx for gettin' a pic of those plugs to remind me of my F-up:lol1: ;-) ...Actually, those are "special strapless" plugs that give your car more hp:lol: Car seems to be ok, thankfully. Cyaround, bro, thanx for helpin' me rectify the problem.

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
2000BlackGT thanks for taking some shots of my Cobra. It was the white one. I wish I could have been there but I had prior arrangements with my dad so maybe next time. Also the liscence plate frame is going to be replaced soon. I get a lot of grief from that cause it doesn't really make sense but it was something my bestfriend and I came up with.
I would like to that MSX for all the work done to my car, Pete for all the answers that he gives me, Jeff for letting everyone use the shop, and an extra thanks to Rick for treating my car like it was his own and taking all of the precautions to make sure that my car did not go boom on the dyno with the N2O.
Also just to clear up the mishap with my gauge on my bottle it was bent to it was holding the needle in one place. That is what I get for buying a pos guage from AutoZone. Thanks again guys.

RixSikcobra04

Right on, Pete. Hurry up and get that clutch upgraded so we can go "play" one night...and have Rachel bring the Z. Thanx again to you and Rachel for all your work.:beer:

Rick

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
mfracing said:
:coolman: it was fun, i'm glad i did it again! thank's guys for making it happen! big thank's to jeff for putting up with us and taking the heat from the bitch nextdoor! :bash:

Heard you have quite the beast...my buddy showed me the video of your dyno...he's going to do some editing, then send it to me to
post...

LL, also saw your run-in with that lady...LMFAO! Too bad I couldn't meet ya...

QuickZ06-
My car is still up there at MSX...I decided to go all out and forge the shortblock with a higher compression set-up...Billy is trully the man.

Videos from the dyno day will be posted as soon as I get them.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Yeah I heard this morning, thats sweet your car is definitely gonna surprise other GT's that try to mess with you :)

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Yeah I heard this morning, thats sweet your car is definitely gonna surprise other GT's that try to mess with you :)

Yeah, should be sweet...Billy really is a cool dude..couldn't be happier to have him work on the stang...

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well, keep an eye out, we plan on doing this again soon. We're thinking in March. Gotta get my Z06 tuned now! :)

Rachael @ MSX

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Well, keep an eye out, we plan on doing this again soon. We're thinking in March. Gotta get my Z06 tuned now! :)

Rachael @ MSX

count me in if/when he comes back...even though he's doing my canned tune...

Users who are viewing this thread