Final Amazon Dyno Day Info!!

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
would it be cool to stop by and watch the tuning and shoot the $hit i wanted to get a tune but $1500 for a new pcm canceled that

Quik Z06

Established Member
2000BlackGT said:
Here's the info for where the shop is at:

Jeff S Custom Tuning
1170 Campbell Ave
San Jose 95126

Across front Santa Clara State University right off 880 Alameda exit
1150 is the shop that is visible from the street and 1170 is around back

Ilya...There ya go :)

S2-Raw

Established Member
Glad to hear all the spots are filled up and everyone’s ready to go. Sounds like you guys are gonna have a great day.

Luckily for me, I resolved my bogging/misfire issues and no longer need a dyno tune. My car’s running as smooth as a Baby’s Butt again.

Thanks for the hook up anyway Quik. Now if I still need a SCT later on, I know where to go. Good luck on the Dyno Day guys, hope everyone pulls some great numbers!

Leo

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Pete,

How much cash should I bring? I would like to now the final figure for Rick's travel expenses & the dyno is $80/hr right? My car is pretty much stock so I dont think my car should take longer then an hour. Thanks again for all your help! It should be a lot of fun... :beer:

P.S. If anyone want to switch their saturday for my Sunday let me know. ;-)

Quik Z06

Established Member
Linn will have to chime in here...Linn are you charging our CC's the $58 for the travel expenses?

As for how much cash to bring, to be safe I would bring enough for 2 hrs just in case.

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
Rick's expenses are being taken out at the same time the 275 for the tuning and tuner fee will be. It comes out to $333.00. I had my amount taken out today so check your balances and that will let you know what you have to bring.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Linn will have to chime in here...Linn are you charging our CC's the $58 for the travel expenses?

As for how much cash to bring, to be safe I would bring enough for 2 hrs just in case.

yes..$58..all cards have been charged...and XCALS are ready to leave here today UPS 2nd day air..they are all blank with the expection of Ernestos...whos went out yesterday with a program in it..if this is incorrect please contact me asap...

Quik Z06

Established Member
I think with Rick tuning it, it should be pretty close to that :rockon: I dropped my bottle off today to to get filled ;-)

Phase1GSR

Banned
Quik Z06 said:
I think with Rick tuning it, it should be pretty close to that :rockon: I dropped my bottle off today to to get filled ;-)

Bell & Gaines is the place to get your Nitrous filled.

Users who are viewing this thread