Fight breaks out at local ihop. *video*

Stangkillin99ss

8 UR SVT
Established Member
Enter group of men with with Concealed Handgun license's. See's gentlemen assaulting other gentlemen also notices man brandishing weapon. Dead thugs everyone goes home happy :)

Stangkillin99ss

8 UR SVT
Established Member
lol well he was just a "bit" bigger than the other guy. I really don't think he needed to by the looks of it. If i was the small guy, i would have just grabbed it, he didnt even have it secured in a holster or anything the damn thing was just hanging there. What an idiot.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd say he was smart not using the gun since he probably would have killed the guy and with all of this on video he'd be looking at spending his life in prison. One of those rare occasions where that didn't happen, as it is so commonplace nowadays. I have to wonder if any charges were ultimately made if the video ended up in the hands of the cops.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
hiding_smilie.gif

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Someone stole my rootie tootie freshn fruitie I'd busta cap in somebody ass too.

I wonder what woulda happened if the one chic woulda snagged that gun(like yoink) and made away with it? She couldn't get charged could she?

Users who are viewing this thread