Fiesta ST

wheelhopper

Established Member
I bought mine from the batch the dealer here ordered. They own about 4 dealerships within an hour from me so I had 3 to choose from. I know they still have one of them. Otherwise I was told about 8 weeks.

I have about 350 miles on mine now. Still really enjoy driving it. I have the avg mpg up to an even 29mpg, and still rising. I am starting to be thankful that my car came with the dark painted wheels, cause these brakes make more dust than my track car. Anyone know who makes the brake pads for these cars and do the Focus ST's have the same pad material?

I need to get these windows tinted soon. HA, that will be my first mod!

TRBO VNM

I bought mine from the batch the dealer here ordered. They own about 4 dealerships within an hour from me so I had 3 to choose from. I know they still have one of them. Otherwise I was told about 8 weeks.

I have about 350 miles on mine now. Still really enjoy driving it. I have the avg mpg up to an even 29mpg, and still rising. I am starting to be thankful that my car came with the dark painted wheels, cause these brakes make more dust than my track car. Anyone know who makes the brake pads for these cars and do the Focus ST's have the same pad material?

I need to get these windows tinted soon. HA, that will be my first mod!

Focus has same dust issues and no direct replacement yet from aftermarket. There is one company that has a set that some have used, but apparently it isn't the correct backing pad. I am waiting on hawk or ebc. Maybe even wait for akebono if they come out with something.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Focus has same dust issues and no direct replacement yet from aftermarket. There is one company that has a set that some have used, but apparently it isn't the correct backing pad. I am waiting on hawk or ebc. Maybe even wait for akebono if they come out with something.

If you need a set sooner Carbotech will make them for you. It is owned by and operated by a couple guys working out of small shop. They have a great reputation at the track.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I've still yet to see even any Ford Racing parts for it yet..seems the only thing out so far is the Cobb tune. There's a lot of stuff for the overseas model though!

steeltoe

Established Member
I've still yet to see even any Ford Racing parts for it yet..seems the only thing out so far is the Cobb tune. There's a lot of stuff for the overseas model though!

With the whole "global ford" thing there shouldn't be that big of a difference.

c. love

Established Member
finally got mine Monday--snowed today its stuck at my work ha ha .

For these cars there are a few parts but not many. FSwerks has a few things (formerly focus sport), steeda has a few items (although im not convinced they are for the ST). I think first thing on my list is an air intake as they really make the car sound great. Really if i wanna drive it all year long i need some snow tires stat!

3C1236C8-3ED8-4CD9-8FA4-5D41CA966A37_zpsamfa1h2k.gif

4BB30F2E-8708-42AA-8FD3-EB4039279824_zpsdfkf0pnm.gif

Other than that wheels and maybe coilovers some day. Thing is I spend money on this my other car gets less love. may as well "ruin" one and not both

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Nice man! And yeah these tires SUCK in the snow, anything over a 10* incline and youre F'd lol.

FSwerks has an intake out, few exhausts popping up (Magnaflow, Borla, FSwerks etc), COBB has their AP out with tunes as well. Im waiting for COBB to release their intake and exhaust as a package with the tuner, plus not much sense having more power with the shit weather.

c. love

Established Member
Nice man! And yeah these tires SUCK in the snow, anything over a 10* incline and youre F'd lol.

FSwerks has an intake out, few exhausts popping up (Magnaflow, Borla, FSwerks etc), COBB has their AP out with tunes as well. Im waiting for COBB to release their intake and exhaust as a package with the tuner, plus not much sense having more power with the shit weather.

A responsible adult would have gotten snow tires and extra wheels to drive their new car. As it turns out I have a crummy ford ranger to drive and I am not an adult (so says my wife) nor am I responsible --so i bought a hood for my mustang lol. Now mustang is close to done.

Eventually I will have to get some tires though as i think the winter here is going to be bad

c. love

Established Member
I'm getting 23mpg but that is on a non broken in motor (150 miles thus far on it) and Ive driven it hard twice lol. So i bet that number increases a bit after some break in.

As for no liking it i love everything about it. Its one car i may not modify much if at all. The tires are complete shit for the snow but its a super high performance dry weather tire so thats to be expected.

I think i like this car more than my mustang.

Last edited:

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Im always getting 27-28mpg up here in the cold, and that's with ample warm-up time. Im not beating the shit out of it, but it does see boost fairly frequently, kinda hard not to do in this car!!

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Looks like I will be joining the Fiesta ST owners club soon......I just ordered my ST after test driving one. I really liked it. The whole package of the ST was much better then I expected. It certainly lives up to its hype.

I ended up going with:

Moltan Orange w/Moltan Orange Recaros
Only option is nav.

It looks like I will be waiting 10-14 weeks for it to be built and delivered.

Last edited:

662HP631TQ

Established Member
Looks like I will be joining the Fiesta ST owners club soon......I just ordered my ST after test driving one. I really liked it. The whole package of the ST was much better then I expected. It certainly lives up to its hype.

I ended up going with:

Moltan Orange w/Moltan Orange Recaros
Only option is nav.

It looks like I will be waiting 10-14 weeks for it to be built and delivered.

I was seriously considering one, and it would have been the exact same car! I am in need of a truck though.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
It's so hard not to go get one of these instead of spending nearly the same money on a used 11-13GT. I have the G6 GTP paid off and plan on keeping it so I can daily that, but I was thinking about trading/selling it and putting a chunk down on a FiST, if I buy a 5.0 it'll be cash out of my pocket for the down payment and keep the GTP as my daily. First world problems. Lol

c. love

Established Member
I thought about a truck but i have no justifiable reason to get one. gas guzzler, no boats/jetskis/racecars/campers/etc to tow with it. I hunt maybe a combined 3 weeks outta the year and i have a 00 2wd ranger that can serve the truck purpose on a very light duty basis. Plus my Fiesta will be dang near free all said and done all with good mpg's , 4 doors, and a very racey feel. I have fallen in love with with car.

c. love

Established Member
It's so hard not to go get one of these instead of spending nearly the same money on a used 11-13GT. I have the G6 GTP paid off and plan on keeping it so I can daily that, but I was thinking about trading/selling it and putting a chunk down on a FiST, if I buy a 5.0 it'll be cash out of my pocket for the down payment and keep the GTP as my daily. First world problems. Lol

I have a 11 GT and my fiesta. I like the fiesta more on an everyday basis. I need to drive them back to back but the fiesta just puts a huge smile on your face. all out what is more fun on twisties IDK, my bet is the fiesta

Users who are viewing this thread