FIANLLY!!!! I own an 03 COBRA!!!

93Coupe

Established Member
i have been wanting one of these forever and i finally got one today. its an 03 Satin Silver w/ 26k miles. the car is bone stock and was owned by a 60+ year old man that is a friend of my dad's. it has been babied (i know for a fact) and has had sheets over the seat and still has the plastic on the floormats and floorboard and also has some other floormats laying over the factory ones. the car is like brand new!!! im sure this is hard to read and run together but i am just really excited!! only thing that sucks is i am stuck at work until 9!!

anyways shifter, grill emblem and bumper inserts go in this week and pics will be up as well!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats Matt! Sounds like you got one nice '03 Cobra. It's great when you buy a car like this and know the previous owner. Very rare to get a Terminator that has basically been babied and not abused. Sweet!

93Coupe

Established Member
thanks everyone, i will try to get pics tomorrow, i have been working 12 hour days so i havent had any time.

the bike is supposed to be sold already, i will let you know if it falls through

CobraBob, thanks!! i ordered a shifter gasket set from you a couple weeks ago!

Users who are viewing this thread