FFW in PHX, who plans on going?

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
ill be leaving ABQ at 5am hope the weather is passable I heard a lot of snow is hitting between here and there. Hope to see some of you out there.

I own a black 04 Cobra with TSW wheels (gunmetal 5 stars with 315s on the back) shouldnt be to hard to find at a mustang race right...lol

Kurt

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Well today was pretty good. Especially considering the turnout after all the bad weather news. After 10 AM it was almost perfect weather all day long. Fingers crossed for tomorrow, even though I won't be there.

Car of the day for me was the 2.4L KB runnin 10.0's

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
See, dusting off the ole crystal ball works. Should be nice Today. Too bad I'll miss you all there Today.

Chris, it was a ton of fun Yesterday. :beer:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Jeff thanks again for taking us around! We had a great time Saturday night! I went and watched some of the footage from that night, and Robert didn't record one thing!!! :bash: :bash: :bash: I couldn't believe it!! I've got most of the races from Saturday and a few from yesterday. It was getting kind of chilly with the wind yesterday, plus none of the bigger guys were hooking up very well, so we just left town about 5:30. Got back to my house about 6:15 after dropping off Robert. We had a great time! I will work on getting this stuff on to video. Here are a few of the pictures from this weekend.

Chris

FFW10.jpg

FFW13.jpg

FFW20.jpg

FFW25.jpg

FFW28.jpg

FFW29.jpg

FFW32.jpg

FFW39.jpg

FFW43.jpg

FFW45.jpg

FFW47.jpg

FFW52.jpg

FFW53.jpg

FFW54.jpg

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
DOOOOHHHH ROBERT!!!!! :nonono: :lol1:

Sweet pics you got of the burnouts. :beer:

We'll just have to wait for vids next time. Did you manage to get the 6 sec. 1/4 mile run on Saturday?:rockon:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Sure did, also got the guy hitting the wall. I will make all the good runs into seperate vids, and I will make one big vid from the whole trip. May take me a while, but I will get it done!

Chris

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
What's the red light on the camera mean??? :lol:

Mr. bike man about crapped his pants when he got walked.

Users who are viewing this thread