FFW in PHX, who plans on going?

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Sounds good Jason. I would take the wife and kid, but they wouldn't be too interested. Plus my wife already has plans for that Saturday.

Rick, were you going to be able to make it this year?

Sean, if you see this, I sent an email to the webmaster for HPRacing and gave them the link and the infor for the weekend to see if I could get it posted in the upcoming events. I would email Mike, but don't his email.

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I don't even know if you can purchase tickets in advance. When I went last year, there was a pretty pathetic turn out for how big the Phx area is. I just drove up and paid at the gates. I believe its $40 for the 2 days, or $25 a day. I am still debating whether I am leaving here Friday night, or EARLY saturday morning.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Houston we have a problem! I might be forced to head out of town. :nonono:

I'm determined to make this one. Gives me incentive to clean and wax the beast. :beer:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Ok, let us know when you find out for sure! I'll probably be heading out Friday night and possibly staying at Rick's (AZDropTop) in Tucson for the night, and then both of us heading to Phx Saturday morning. Thanks again for the offer Rick :beer: Still can't seem to get any of these people from around here to go. And I should have my catback on by then :D

Chris

AzDropTop

Established Member
Hey Chris,
Looks like I'm probably going to go up from one of the days. Most likely Sunday and pick up an extra shift on Saturday to help take care of Chrismas this year. :) You are still welcome at the house!:beer:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I fully understand the X-mas thing! This will be Christopher's 2nd X-mas, but he'll be 15 months this time, so he should have a lot more fun with it. Definately going to spoil the boy this year :rockon: I'll probably give you a call the week of the race to set everything up. I am taking a half day from work on that Friday so I may be out of town by noon or so. We can work that out later though.

I am still trying to get some guys from here to go, but nobody seems to be getting back to me. :shrug:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by Chris_H
I fully understand the X-mas thing! This will be Christopher's 2nd X-mas, but he'll be 15 months this time, so he should have a lot more fun with it. Definately going to spoil the boy this year :rockon: I'll probably give you a call the week of the race to set everything up. I am taking a half day from work on that Friday so I may be out of town by noon or so. We can work that out later though.

I am still trying to get some guys from here to go, but nobody seems to be getting back to me. :shrug:

Sounds good. Hopefully there will racing at SIR that night and we can either go run a few 1/4's or watch the action. Air should be nice and cool for a change.

speedy98snake

Needs another Cobra
Established Member
im gonna go. not taking my car though. my buddy is taking his GT. were gonna tow it. we went to the one in fontana and had a blast. cant wait till we go to pheonix...

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Originally posted by speedy98snake
im gonna go. not taking my car though. my buddy is taking his GT. were gonna tow it. we went to the one in fontana and had a blast. cant wait till we go to pheonix...

Let us know if you are making it for sure. Would love to get everybody from here thats going together Saturday night for a drink or something. Rick, if you end up having to work Saturday and can make it to Phx that night, you can always stay at the hotel if needed. SIR Friday night would just be a great way to start the weekend!

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Talked to my buddy in Albq with the red 10th Annv, he may be trying to come with still. Probably won't know until next week. This is killing me having to wait another week! I'll be in Phx this coming weekend too. That should help pass the time!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I'm gearin' up. Gotta clean the beast off, but this weekend we may be getting rain.......again. :nonono:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Yeah I have been watching that. I will be there this weekend for the ASU Homecoming game, and the NASCAR race. I sent you an email about them, not sure if you got it or not. We have an extra ticket for the game and the race if you are interested. Let me know.

Chris

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by Chris_H
Yeah I have been watching that. I will be there this weekend for the ASU Homecoming game, and the NASCAR race. I sent you an email about them, not sure if you got it or not. We have an extra ticket for the game and the race if you are interested. Let me know.

Chris

Didn't get your email. :eek:

I'd love to go but I'm putting in the sprinkler system into the back yard this weekend.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Well I have an extra ticket to the ASU homecoming game vs. Stanford, and the NASCAR race if anybody see's this and wants to go. The only thing is, the game is tomorrow and the race is Sunday. I believe the game is $22 and the race is $55.

Chris

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Done. Hope all the folks come out in the area. It's only a 5 hour drive from San Diego. A 6 hour drive from LA. Plus there are a TON of SVT's in the general area.

Folks, get your hotel reservations soon if you haven't done so! Let me know if you are having troubles as I know where there are some nice hotels nearby if they're booked up.

:thumbsup:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Right on! Glad to see you guys are coming down! I already have Jeff's cell number, if you want to pm me yours next week, or whenever, I will get a hold of you while we are out there so we can all meet up. :beer:

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread