FFW in Arizona -- 11-22/23 News

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
oh well, at least you can see my dial in on the back window...11.80. and a very nice rig if i must say so myself.
thanks for the pics dennis, pm me your cell.

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
Burnout

Damn that silver cobi. Ran a 12.15 minutes after a very bad scare. Let off at the end of my run because my ET Streets were wobbling too much for me. That track was sticky the first 1/8. I dont know about the second half. I didnt trust it. But Adam sure made it work. Adam, you da man.
Yermo, why is your name yermo?

yermo

Established Member
long story about Yermo but if you drive to Vegas you will understand a little better my young apprentice. (what ever that means)

yermo

Established Member
you got it!! isn't the slogan "whatever happens on the way to Vegas stays on the way to vegas" or something like that. ;)

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
My clutch was done so I didnt race but it was going to be dedicated to Brian for his courage and team spirit. He would not leave until the last person was done racing.

maoun

Established Member
well, i'm finally starting to learn a little about this whole drag racing thing.....12.37 was my best

m.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
well, i'm finally starting to learn a little about this whole drag racing thing.....12.37 was my best

m.
Congrats! That's pretty darn good!

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by maoun

m.

great numbers m! :beer: glad to hear you guys did well out there.

Users who are viewing this thread