FFW in Arizona -- 11-22/23 News

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Adam has the Piggie in the 11's. An 11.75 followed by an 11.90 Still low MPH 117. Makes me think he did it all with the launch. He said 1.64 60 foot time (!) (since I'm in Florida, he must have launched at 5,500 rpm ha ha ).
I conclude, with that speed, we have not gained any RWHP yet...
Great job Adam!!!

Brian (B&D Brian) ran an 8.8 something with the BLUE car. Outstanding Brian!!!

More updates tomorrow.
Back to see mom and dad...
James

stang99

Congrats! Now, Adam will have two 11 sec runs at least that are faster than anything you have done. Threaten to raise his rent if he gets too cocky...
I also just focused on his 60' times. Damn!!!! That track must have been really glued. I wonder what that would feel like?

jonas

Established Member
damn u guys

first off i hate this natural keyboard im on.

Im stuck on site and willbe in this hellhole (yes its a lawfirm) for another 4 hrs at least, Im doomed to not run at ffw :(

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
That is a mean black piggie on steroids:) congrats Adam. I need for you to drive my car at the track and see what you can do with it;-)

jonas

Established Member
its almost 10 and im still here workin exchang 2k up
every workstation on outlook2k and wordperfect broke everything

down with corel

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
great work adam!!! :bowdown: :beer:

jonas, just drop exchange, load up postfix, and make everybody use a text-based mail client. ;-) gui, we dont need no steenkin gui!

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Nice Job ADAM :beer: :thumbsup:

Now its Daddy's Turn :p ;-)

:eek: gulp :??:

You mean I can't blame the car any more? The pressure is on...

:cuss: :cuss:

He called and said he thinks the ET Streets are shot and I need some new ones... His last run he launched about normally (5,000 rpm :bash: ) after a bunch of burnouts this weekend -- and it spun out... I want to see it for myself before getting the new tires. I mean, jeez, we should get a summer from them, eh? :lol: :lol:
I just want to know how Cobras from the Arizona area ran this weekend. Were they faster or slower -- mod equivalent?
James

bbeers

I gotta say that the AZ showing at FFW this weekend was really weak. I think there was a better showing of socal guys than AZ guys. Nice meeting a couple of you. I made one run and was asked to leave the event! Hope you all had fun.

Britt

Users who are viewing this thread