IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0154-1.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

pacific4v

Established Member
have any more pics from the car show? Maybe a Pacific Green 97 cobra? Lol. I was parked way over on the side behind the pit area on saturday.

Last edited:

leftlane86gt

Established Member
Nice pics i'll have to throw mine up too. The Mystic Fox belong to a buddy of mine. It's rockin a 347. Pretty stout ride for an N/A car.

F8L BYT

Established Member
Probably didn't get any of mine but just thought I would see, it was a chrome yellow 98 with ccw 505a's?

have any more pics from the car show? Maybe a Pacific Green 97 cobra? Lol. I was parked way over on the side behind the pit area on saturday.

Damn man I didnt even realize that was your car! I saw it there and made a comment to my friends that it looked really good! I was parked just a little further down from you!

twister9150

Established Member
was the mystichrome out on scottsville road sat night around 11:30?

If you are talking about the one in the first post above, then yes I was out on Scottsville for a little bit Saturday night. Went to Whabah's for a great steak and drinks and hung out for a bit. Bowling Green Mustangs were having a party there and they had a good turnout and had some drawings for prizes. Then went to the Hobby Lobby where there were a bunch of people hanging out in the parking lot.

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member
If you are talking about the one in the first post above, then yes I was out on Scottsville for a little bit Saturday night. Went to Whabah's for a great steak and drinks and hung out for a bit. Bowling Green Mustangs were having a party there and they had a good turnout and had some drawings for prizes. Then went to the Hobby Lobby where there were a bunch of people hanging out in the parking lot.

I saw one sat night on my way to hobby lobby. It may have been your car.
If so, nice car.

pacific4v

Established Member
Probably didn't get any of mine but just thought I would see, it was a chrome yellow 98 with ccw 505a's?

Damn man I didnt even realize that was your car! I saw it there and made a comment to my friends that it looked really good! I was parked just a little further down from you!

I saw ur car there too but didn't realize it was yours either. I wish i woulda known u were gonna be there, i woulda said hey.

F8L BYT

Established Member
No pics of the only Electric Green car(which happens to be a cobra) at the whole event? haha

I took one with my phone since I had forgotten my camera

2011-10-01142002.jpg

I saw ur car there too but didn't realize it was yours either. I wish i woulda known u were gonna be there, i woulda said hey.

Haha yea oh well there is always next year! But your car looked good :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread