~Few Quick Pics~

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
At some point this should be illegal. It isn't fair to post pics of one of the cleanest terminators ever touched by jesus. A few more of these pics and I am not responsible for my actions in regards to driving this car.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Is your car ever dirty? It's like the 9th wonder of the world. It seems every time you take pictures it just came out of a full detail.
LOL.... It doesn't see rain so it never really gets dirty. I just wipe it down after driving it with some QD.
Polished exhaust setup. Super clean paint. Great stance. Gorgeous wheels. Awesome power! Man, doesn't get much better than this one! Are those rear tires new?

I love that first pic by the way.
Thanks Bob. All the tires are actually pretty new. Less than 1000 miles on them.
At some point this should be illegal. It isn't fair to post pics of one of the cleanest terminators ever touched by jesus. A few more of these pics and I am not responsible for my actions in regards to driving this car.
LOL..... You guys crack me up! :lol1:
Ha Ha... Thanks.

Here's a quick shot of the engine from the other day BTW:
241662.jpg

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
pics don't work for me.... :(
Hmmmm. They work for me and seem to be working for others. :shrug:

How Many Miles On Your Car?? Looks Brand New..

i thought you have the expansion tank polished put and a red flame JLT???
I did. The galvanized ring on the tank was starting to oxidize with the aluminum so I had it and the tank powder coated. Oh, and I sold the JLT to try the RAI.

Here's what it used to look like.
183284.jpg

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Looks awesome man.....A roll model to follow...Im almost there myself....Luckily mine doesnt see much driving, or zero rain eigther. The under carriage and engine compartment on my car still looks brand new.

Users who are viewing this thread