Few pics of the new summertime toy!

LethalDosage

Banned
First off..i know nothing about these things! All i know is i got a hell of a deal on it from a friend and decided what the hell. Im going to repaint the frame and do some rewiring just to clean things up a bit. should be fun at the sand dunes!

downsized_0609091745.gif

downsized_0609091755.gif

downsized_0609091751.gif

downsized_0609091745a.gif

downsized_0609091745.gif

Last edited:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
vids or ban! that's cool as hell man. ur gonna have a blast with that. BTW what are dand dunes??????????????

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
We built a mini baja in college. It was similar to yours when it was stripped from its flotation and propulsion parts. We took it off huge dirt bike jumps etc. That thing will sure be a blast. Be prepared to bottom out in that thing! It will happen sometime.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
i dont like the rear suspension set up, but other than that, it will be a blast! looks like some sort of street bike motor, more details??

+1 doesn't look well to designed

Looks like a liquid cooled snowmobile engine maybe? Either that or a bike engine...

agentsmith5150

Established Member
needs coilovers/bypasses! be careful..doesn't look too well designed as many have said..depending on the thickness of the tubing ive seen the frames on poorly designed buggies just crack in 2

Users who are viewing this thread