~Few Pics From This Evening New 5.0's True Forged Wheels~

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
Nice pics, nice cars. I like the pics with the locomotive in the background and the night shots are cool too.:beer:

newsig-svt.jpg

.................................Click here for modification details.................................

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Gotta admit, that new body style can be made to look amazing!! Leaps and bounds better than the 05-09 (not sure on the year that style ended)

Awesome shots!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Wheel/tire setup is perfect on both cars. I have to say I like the looks of the 12's better up front, but the rear on the 13's takes the cake

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Pics turned out great Kevin! Was a lot of fun. :)
Yeah. Will have to get together sooner and try some different spots.

Great pics as always Kevin!
Thanks J! :beer:

Not bad not bad... but why not drop the ISO down to 100 and have a longer exposure?
It was hard with the traffic passing and whatnot. It really needed to have a lower ISO. Will have to go back and try some different settings.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
You better invite me next time, or I'll call Steve and bitch about it. :) Speaking of which, I'll be in town next weekend. :) :)

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
You better invite me next time, or I'll call Steve and bitch about it. :) Speaking of which, I'll be in town next weekend. :) :)

Nice! Time to clean up the Flying Banana and take some good pics and go cruising. Hit me up when you get back in town and we'll do lunch. :rockon:

My god both cars are SO SICK!! Stance is dead on, wheels are awesome, and they are clean and simple. VERY NICE!!

Thanks buddy. Exactly what I was going for, clean and understated. I wanted to stand out from the sea of Stangs with RTR type wheels, but I didn't want it to be "blingy".

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
both cars look great. not sure which id take first. love the black/white contrast but i also really like the charcoal gray 5.0 as that's the same car i almost bought. great pics as always kevin :beer:

Nice shots and cars for sure. I like the front of the '10-12 better, but the rear of the '13 better.

i agree at least the hood on the 12s better. do like the GTCS bumper. good thing people can mix and match and make their own car if they like.....if you got the cash lol.

Users who are viewing this thread