~Few Pics From Fun Ford in Ennis, TX~

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Thanks all. :beer:

any pictures of the damage :lol1::lol1:
Gorgeous cars guys!!
No.... Bad thing is, we were watching some racing when it happened. :cuss:

Your car, WOW just WOW well deserved trophy.
Thanks.

TR cobras are hot....
man you have one of the most beautiful cobras i have EVER ever EVER seen
Thanks man. :beer:

Its not the detailing products kevin uses, its all the time he puts in proper polish and prep.
It does take time to do it correctly. :thumbsup:

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Awesome pics Kevin.:beer: I love that finish on the IC box, you should do your valve covers the same way.:rockon:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Thanks Lloyd. I thought about doing the valve covers, but I think it may be too much black.

I was thinking maybe doing some coil covers in wrinkle black or something. :shrug:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
sweet bro. just got back from dinner, lookin at the pics i took too....was an awesome day! except for that teradactyl shiat that LANDED on my fresh roof, and exploded onto your car.....must have been a condor or Fn eagle

lmfao :lol::lol::lol:

That really sucks. Both cars looked outstanding though.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Congrats on the trophy! Great shots of your ride.Did the Redfire cobra win also? Did you run your car? Looks like a fun day for sure.Next time take some pics of some other cars also.:lol::lol: (joking)

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Nice, i like seeing cars like yours get awards. Not the rich retards who drop 70k on a new GT500, throw it in the carshow still with dealer stickers on it and win awards...

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Congrats on the trophy! Great shots of your ride.Did the Redfire cobra win also? Did you run your car? Looks like a fun day for sure.Next time take some pics of some other cars also.:lol::lol: (joking)
Thanks. Yes, Erik also got an award. I did not run my car, I was just there to hang out. I only took a few other pics but I had my camera settings off and none of them came out. :shrug:

Nice, i like seeing cars like yours get awards. Not the rich retards who drop 70k on a new GT500, throw it in the carshow still with dealer stickers on it and win awards...
Yeah, I never could understand that either.

Thanks guys. :beer:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Real question is - whose car is faster? :coolman:
I would say Erik's. We both have mostly the same mods and both are running 17 PSI, but Erik is running 5 more degrees of timing and is tuned for 100 octane. I tuned my car for 93.

Wow! Those cars look great! Kevin that engine bay seriously couldn't look much better dude!

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
I would say Erik's. We both have mostly the same mods and both are running 17 PSI, but Erik is running 5 more degrees of timing and is tuned for 100 octane. I tuned my car for 93.

But we both cruise @ 65 mph the same :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread