~Few Pics From A Car Show Yesterday~

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Looks slow.......
At least it runs.... :poke:

ROFL at the "GRANT" horn button in the street rod. C'mon...all that time/money/effort to have the cheapy WesternAuto horn button.
Yours looks awesome as always!
Thanks Matt. Yeah, I noticed that as well, but it was a sweet car non the less.

Congrats on the 2nd place man...I just got 2nd at a car show today too. I posted som pix up also.

P.S. Your car shoulda took first not that slammed mustnag ewww
Thanks man. And congrats on your win as well.

04sleeper i always look forward to seeing your threads. love the photography and your car. congrats as well
Thanks Bro. I enjoy seeing your photos as well. Your car looks mean as hell!

Your car = my dream. Seriously you cant get any better than that
Thanks. :beer:

Car looks great man. What happened to your do-it-yourself 'bling' pulley?
I ended up putting a stock lower back on the car and had to switch it out. I plan on hanging it on my wall in my garage. LOL...

Hey man i talked to you at sonic for a sec about your car. It looked even better in person then it does on here.
Thanks man. Good meeting you as well. :beer:

looks great as always.
Thanks man. :beer:

i say u shoulda won....those rims on the 1st place winner FTL!!
LOL.... I didn't think they were that bad. Thanks.

SADF

Established Member
Your car is sick, I love it, but its a car show. The same reason I can't get featured in a mag is cause I refuse to change my paint scheme. I love the factory look. I imagine the same reason you didnt when is yours does not "pop" out as much is why you didnt when. I wouldn't care. I dont even show anymore. I just show up cogged and play with the switches. Before I can even get out Im surrounded more than any car that entrered. That rod is sick and while Grand is not exactly high dollar, alot of old timers know the name and like Grant cause they don't know any different. Grant has been around a long time. Like Flowmaster, which I don't care for, most old guys and rednecks buy only it.

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
Lookin good as always Kevin!!! I do think you got robbed in this case, But O-WELL you can't when them all....

Best-of-Show ----- WoW ( Very Nice ) :D

bubbrubb

Those judges remind me of kids on a playground... first is the worst, second is the best.... sad but true Kevin, you got robbed! The most important thing is what you get to drive home at the end of the show, and I wouldn't trade that for any trophy!!! Your car is beautiful in every sense of the word!!! You're going to make me go off the deep end on a hardcore detail day if you keep posting up pictures of your car like this :rolling:

p.s. you'd have won if you had Ford GT cam covers :p

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Lookin good as always Kevin!!! I do think you got robbed in this case, But O-WELL you can't when them all....

Best-of-Show ----- WoW ( Very Nice ) :D
Thanks Darien. :beer:

Those judges remind me of kids on a playground... first is the worst, second is the best.... sad but true Kevin, you got robbed! The most important thing is what you get to drive home at the end of the show, and I wouldn't trade that for any trophy!!! Your car is beautiful in every sense of the word!!! You're going to make me go off the deep end on a hardcore detail day if you keep posting up pictures of your car like this :rolling:

p.s. you'd have won if you had Ford GT cam covers :p
Ha Ha. I have been debating on those or Black Crinkle.....:shrug: Thanks Bo. :beer:

Car looks great as usual Kevin !!! But you already knew that...
Thanks JC. You need to get over there with your beast and win!

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
Snapped a couple of pics from a local car show yesterday. Won 2nd place in the Mustang Class. :-D

236505.jpg

Could someone photoshop the valve covers black and torch red I would curious as to how that would look.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
All the pictures turned out great, your car has got to be one of the cleanest Terminators around, looks perfect.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
dude, your paint is amzing.....

from one torch red owner to the next..PLEASE tell me your secret!!!!! PM me if nesscary but i gotta know what you use to give it that wet looks.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Thanks JC. You need to get over there with your beast and win!

I can't hang with you show and shine freaks !!! :bowdown: My car will never be that clean or look that shinny... I just sit here in the porch admiring the cars... :rockon:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
All the pictures turned out great, your car has got to be one of the cleanest Terminators around, looks perfect.
Thanks man. :beer:

dude, your paint is amzing.....

from one torch red owner to the next..PLEASE tell me your secret!!!!! PM me if nesscary but i gotta know what you use to give it that wet looks.
Porter Cable buffer, SSR1, Red Moose Machine Glaze, Carnauba Moose Wax.
Got the detailing supplies from Scott over in the "Show 'n' Shine Saloon".

I can't hang with you show and shine freaks !!! :bowdown: My car will never be that clean or look that shinny... I just sit here in the porch admiring the cars... :rockon:
I can fix that you know. ;-) A little bit of handy work and you would be kicking my butt over there! You have more mods than I do and more custom stuff as well. Along with some Bad Ass wheels!!!

I think you under estimate you car bro. It is one bad machine! :bowdown:

Red96GT

Established Member
What do you use to dress your engine bay? Does dust/pollen stick to it?

Users who are viewing this thread