~Few Pics From A Car Show Yesterday~

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Snapped a couple of pics from a local car show yesterday. Won 2nd place in the Mustang Class. :-D

236503.jpg

236535.jpg

236504.jpg

236514.jpg

236505.jpg

shhak

Established Member
YOU GOT ROBBED!!! LOL! Maybe if you had cleaned your car up a little, you'd have gotten 1st.... J/K, that red car of yours has got to be one of, if not the nicest I've ever seen. So, when you want me to send you my tail pipes so you can polish them up for me??? LOL!!!!!

SVT4ME

Established Member
I would have given you the edge. Maybe he won because it took more effort to add his supercharger and you just replaced yours.

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
At car shows in my area, "brand new" and classic cars always have the advantage over those that are 5-10 years old.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
YOU GOT ROBBED!!! LOL! Maybe if you had cleaned your car up a little, you'd have gotten 1st.... J/K, that red car of yours has got to be one of, if not the nicest I've ever seen. So, when you want me to send you my tail pipes so you can polish them up for me??? LOL!!!!!
Ha Ha. Thanks man. Just send them my way when you are ready. LOL... :beer:

why the fok did that car get first... Me no understand
Maybe because I won 1st last month. :shrug: Na, I was just glad to hang out.

I would have given you the edge. Maybe he won because it took more effort to add his supercharger and you just replaced yours.
Actually it was a she! Older woman in her 40-50's. I think she won because of the body kit and air bag suspension actually. Oh well, it was a nice car.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
ROFL at the "GRANT" horn button in the street rod. C'mon...all that time/money/effort to have the cheapy WesternAuto horn button.

Yours looks awesome as always!

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Congrats on the 2nd place man...I just got 2nd at a car show today too. I posted som pix up also.

P.S. Your car shoulda took first not that slammed mustnag ewww

Too_Slow

Established Member
Hey man i talked to you at sonic for a sec about your car. It looked even better in person then it does on here.

Users who are viewing this thread