~Few New Pics Of My Car~

bubbrubb

You get that Bo? haha

hahaha, yes I did. I'm going to give it a go when I replace the bassani o/r X with a catted bassani x. I've also waxed the car 3 times now and detailed the engine bay twice, and cleaned the interior once. Idle hands.... make for one clean ass cobra!! I haven't even put 20 miles on it yet!! (don't worry, they haven't used any salt since earlier this year and we had some really heavy rains for 2 days straight since the car arrived :rolling:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I found a flaw! The inside plastic of the side scoops are not shinny! there dull/white!

Just giving ya a hard time man, your car always looks amazing, i still love the rear shots of the exhuast all shined up. I also liek new wheels.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Yeah, I got it. :beer:

Even though I have spent my fair share of time under the car on my back cleaning. I think you have been there as well huh Dave? LOL...:beer:

Yes, I've spent numerous hours on my back with this car. Now if only it was a female!!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
amazing pics kevin! i wished you lived nearby so i could have you take pics for me :thumbsup:

that back wheel looks amazing! you hit the nail right on the head with your measurements. the lip is SO big! :eek: if you hadnt rolled your rear fenders, do you think it would rub?

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
That's disgusting.....but in a good way!

Your camera skills own.

After seeing the thread about someone's 30D, and seeing what you can produce with a D80, still make me continue to think about which one to buy.

Off topic, but if you end up wanting to buy the D80 I recently bought one for $1067...brand new with 4 lenses, uv filters, tripods, bag, blah blah blah.....I can get you the info. where I got it from. I'm not associated with these guys, just really satisfied with the purchase and trying to help a fellow SVTP member (and Texan :rockon:) out. Let me know. :beer:

Surge

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Yes, I've spent numerous hours on my back with this car. Now if only it was a female!!!
Ha Ha. :beer:

amazing pics kevin! i wished you lived nearby so i could have you take pics for me :thumbsup:
that back wheel looks amazing! you hit the nail right on the head with your measurements. the lip is SO big! :eek: if you hadnt rolled your rear fenders, do you think it would rub?
I'll take more of mine. You can use any you want. Just let me know and I will send you some High Res shots.

I don't think it would have rubbed. I think it would have just cleared.
Paint the red square behind your cobra emblem in front.
Car looks great.
Thanks man. It's been something I have been meaning to do and just keep forgetting when I go and work on the car.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Another quick shot from the back I took yesterday.

213954.jpg

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
That is a decent looking car Kevin !!! We need to do some pics tomorrow for sure... Call me in the am tomorrow ok...

03GT_to_03Cobra

Established Member
Awesome car, those wheels fit your car perfect. I'm in Dallas as well, so let me know if you ever feel like having a black cobra in the back ground of one of your pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread