~Few New Pics Of My Car~

2003ssvt

Established Member
Kevin, awesome pics as always and congrats on the new wheels, I guess I haven't seen you in a while, hope to be able to get out to one of the friday night meets in the near future to see them in person.

p.s. almost ready to lower the cobra, will shoot you a pm to schedule soon, thanks again.

2kSilverSteed

Cammed GT
Established Member
haha, i def will. i would love to see your car in person. just amazing!!! when are tiy doing his shoot? his car is sick as hell too

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
amazing car and pix but im another guy that loves the stock chromes better :)

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Car looks spectacular; I think the wheels set it off. NOT something you see every day!
Thanks Matt. PM replied.

Car looks nice, but I think the pics were a little blown out.
:shrug: :dw: :??:

Kevin, awesome pics as always and congrats on the new wheels, I guess I haven't seen you in a while, hope to be able to get out to one of the friday night meets in the near future to see them in person.

p.s. almost ready to lower the cobra, will shoot you a pm to schedule soon, thanks again.
Thanks. Just let me know when you are ready. :beer:

haha, i def will. i would love to see your car in person. just amazing!!! when are tiy doing his shoot? his car is sick as hell too
No time planned. I have to go that way sometimes for business and if I said that if I were ever in that area I would shoot him a PM. :beer:

amazing car and pix but im another guy that loves the stock chromes better :)
You really have to see these in person to truly appreciate them. I myself love the way the stockers look, but these next to them and there is no comparison! :beer:

Red96GT

Established Member
Perfect car and near perfect photography as well. The depth of field is perfect on all of them and the pink vignetting really adds a lot to the pictures. Kickass man! It shows that you don't need a shitty HDR picture some newb butchered in Photomatix to get attention on here.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Perfect car and near perfect photography as well. The depth of field is perfect on all of them and the pink vignetting really adds a lot to the pictures. Kickass man! It shows that you don't need a shitty HDR picture some newb butchered in Photomatix to get attention on here.
Thanks man.

What was your process on the cat-back?
I bought the Borla cat-back new. I just used Mothers Mag Aluminum Polish on a buffing wheel when I had the cat-back off and went to town.

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
^ you cheated!! LOL, I get on my back and lay under the car trying to get mine to look like yours!!!

Users who are viewing this thread