Few new pics after Finally washing the car....

BladeX10

Established Member
You make camaro owners look bad with your shit talking. I had a 1998 Z28 pushing 345rwhp. It was a fun car. Mine had the same wheels with chrome. I hopped over to a mustang and i havent had a camaro since.

Ranman23Player

Established Member
it feels like im looking at the same picture every time you post something because its always in the same parking lot. throw in a different background.

oh and i think the wheels look good but the grille not so much.

cbr repsol

Established Member
I dont understand why other cars are even posted. This is a mustang forum,if i went to a dodge or gm forum those guys would talk crap because im in the ford crowd. That camaro looks like s*** , where i live i see them all the time look like that. 98% of the time they posers are slow p.o.s.

gunmetalcobra

Established Member
First responder to OP is a ******. I know this from personal experience.

And to you SVTP ****.. it's ****ing YOU'RE not YOUR. Jesus Christ. Bunch of uneducated retards up in this bitch.

Tell your sister to start giving you some, you obviously get cranky when she doesn't put out.

ZO Fast

All Gold Everything
Established Member
Tell your sister to start giving you some, you obviously get cranky when she doesn't put out.

She doesn't have a say in when she can or cannot put out. ;)

Since we are on the subject of family members, did your dad make you try to fit that glass jar in your rectum or did you just try it out on your own because you thought it would be fun?

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Garbage. :rollseyes

Pretty sure everyone here thinks your garbage. :rollseyes

She doesn't have a say in when she can or cannot put out. ;)

Since we are on the subject of family members, did your dad make you try to fit that glass jar in your rectum or did you just try it out on your own because you thought it would be fun?

Gosh, did you make that up? experience?

Last edited:

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
quality thread. OP, you drive a green LT1 with a terrible grill, and hideous wheels... yet you act like everyone should be praising your car, on a ford site. :poke:

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
This camaro fu$king sucks, get a Car with real Dual exhaust. This may even the worst one i've ever seen. Amazing what people will do with a can of black spray paint from walmart :xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread