Few new pics after Finally washing the car....

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
this thread is win,

oh BTW

OP, your grille is ugly, your wheels are ugly, and your car is ugly. Oh, but i guess that because i drive a fox, my opinion is invalidated. Learn to take criticism in stride and maybe every thread you post here on out wont turn into a shitstorm. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

ZO Fast

All Gold Everything
Established Member
Well at least you admit you're gay...

Now you and this Camaro guy can bang now!
Keep on driving that girl car you have. :beer:

That and everything he said before that has to be some of the dumbest horse sh*t in the history of posting. what a F*cktard
Awwww.. :(

I guess you saw my location and noticed the stains I left. I'll put some change under your pillow next time I am there. :beer:
okay so he's a huge ****** that made 1 funny sentence out of 100 he's typed. he's a dumb ****.

OP's camaro wouldnt be bad if it didnt have the autozone grill and road kill impacted front plate.

A ***king Bruins fan calling me a ******, that's classic. Whatever you say, Richard Simmons. :beer:

gunmetalcobra

Established Member

I guess you saw my location and noticed the stains I left. I'll put some change under your pillow next time I am there. :beer:

Well i noticed your location but figured it made sense since my mom is a special needs caretaker for mentally challenged people, you can keep the change and put it towards another gay craigslist hooker to cover YOUR face with throat yogurt.

DOHC_GTS

YEA It's FAST
Established Member
No,not one bit. I like stangs just as much as fbodys but a 98 GT w/ a blower on it isnt sh!t .

WOW

I agree about the grill. It looks cheap.

I'll run that Z on motor with a 1996 GT, hell I would even set the shift light down a few hundred rpm so it would look close.

Last edited:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
First responder to OP is a ******. I know this from personal experience.

And to you SVTP ****.. it's ****ing YOU'RE not YOUR. Jesus Christ. Bunch of uneducated retards up in this bitch.

This guy lol, i love how he's calling people uneducated and calling a website and thread a "bitch"... Einstein right there. Then proceeds to call people on SVTP "****" in which he decided to post about 200 times. So i guess that makes you a fellow ***?

And the Green Camaro looks like it should be used for hunting (needs rebel flag front plate), and driven on a southern dirt road.

Last edited:

Beezy

Established Member
Keep on driving that girl car you have. :beer:

A ***king Bruins fan calling me a ******, that's classic. Whatever you say, Richard Simmons. :beer:

Really, those are the best arguments you can come up with? :bored:

JoePac

Established Member
newcamaro.gif
31007_1440712058323_1248691661_1255.gif

Hatch tint & Pulleys next..... then time to save for the big mods :mj:

Big talk....Usual catfish owner....No power adders internet king of the road.:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread