Few new pics after Finally washing the car....

mrbigjeep

Established Member
Bro u have a stock looking sn95 w/ some played out saleen wheels...yea your the trend setter...

played out or whatever you wanna call it....fact is you have an ugly ol' catfish!! (just stirring the pot)

...........jmo

your not very good at practicing what you preach (don't say anything if nothing nice to say)

Last edited:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
OP, stop while you're ahead. The guy simply said he didnt like your grill and wheels. If you cant take comments like that, dont post pics..

When I came on here and posted pics of my SS, there were a ton of comments and critics. I had the "Looks like a monster truck.. You need to lower it!" posts.. And guess what! I looked it over and said "WHAT THE ****! I do need to lower it!"

So I will be ordering my 2in lowering kit in the upcoming weeks... Because of peoples constructive criticism.

Everyone has their own opinion. If everyone just said "Looks great!"... How much fun would that thread be?

Last edited:

Stevo151

Established Member
hell yea bro...:lol:

i just dont understand him... :shrug: lol

OP, stop while you're ahead. The guy simply said he didnt like your grill and wheels. If you cant take comments like that, dont post pics..

When I came on here and posted pics of my SS, there were a ton of comments and critics. I had the "Looks like a monster truck.. You need to lower it!" posts.. And guess what! I looked it over and said "WHAT THE ****! I do need to lower it!"

So I will be ordering my 2in lowering kit in the upcoming weeks... Because of peoples constructive criticism.

Everyone has their own opinion. If everyone just said "Looks great!"... How much fun would that thread be?

this is all very true and what wud be the point if people didnt have there own thoughts??? what a boring world it wud be... :bored:

95riosnake

Established Member
I think the key misunderstanding that began this little feud is the OP doesn't know that ANY time a car is posted with black wheels, Sam's post will contain something along the lines of "take off those wheels" ...most of us have grown to expect this and it doesn't bother us. I think it's entertaining. I like black wheels about 20% of the time, it really has to be on the right car, right color, etc... But most of the time I prefer chrome, silver, or brushed...so I usually agree with Sam haha

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Maybe the wheels would look better if the pics were higher quality.

Higher quality pics won't save the grill though, I'd get rid of it.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Coming from someone driving a 98 GT no offense taken...wanna race? I can assure you you'll never see the grill.

Coming on a mustang website and talking trash really isnt going to get you far. His 98 GT is much better looking than your car... Yours might be faster but who cares...

You can strap on a piece of dogshit to a rocket and make it fast but in the end it's shit...

svt155

TTERMI
Established Member
That is prob one of the ugliest camaros I've ever seen and worst color combo you could do. Sam could give two sh*ts whether u could beat him, all he cares ab is who is goin to look twice at his car and trust me... The only time someone is goin to look at urs twice is to make fun. Love the motor though!!!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I think the key misunderstanding that began this little feud is the OP doesn't know that ANY time a car is posted with black wheels, Sam's post will contain something along the lines of "take off those wheels" ...most of us have grown to expect this and it doesn't bother us. I think it's entertaining. I like black wheels about 20% of the time, it really has to be on the right car, right color, etc... But most of the time I prefer chrome, silver, or brushed...so I usually agree with Sam haha

Im sorry but if you had both cars side to side i would take sams mustang ANY DAY YEAR MONTH HOUR hahaha oo btw loose the grill who are you flaver flav?

Coming on a mustang website and talking trash really isnt going to get you far. His 98 GT is much better looking than your car... Yours might be faster but who cares...

You can strap on a piece of dogshit to a rocket and make it fast but in the end it's shit...

That is prob one of the ugliest camaros I've ever seen and worst color combo you could do. Sam could give two sh*ts whether u could beat him, all he cares ab is who is goin to look twice at his car and trust me... The only time someone is goin to look at urs twice is to make fun. Love the motor though!!!

I love you guys. :beer:

ZO Fast

All Gold Everything
Established Member
First responder to OP is a ******. I know this from personal experience.

And to you SVTP ****.. it's ****ing YOU'RE not YOUR. Jesus Christ. Bunch of uneducated retards up in this bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread