Ferguson Officer Resigns

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I feel sorry for the officer.

A stupid ghetto thug attempts to wrestle a service weapon away from an on duty police officer and winds up getting shot WTF does everyone expect? He should move to Montana as suggested.

o2gt

Established Member
He got a horrible deal. He was just doing his job and has been crucified in the media. I had heard he was going to get some deal from the city guess it did not work out. I'm thinking they wanted him to sing an NDA and he would not. U guess a book deal and interviews will be worth more. I hope he can be financially set in his new life.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I feel bad for him. The facts are all on his side. The community, media, Obama, all blew it up and made it a big racist deal. He was smart by resigning. And i say move to a small all white town and they wouldnt have a problem with him. I took some time after the riots in town to read the reports released basically witness accounts 100s of pages and they all are the same. The officer did everything right and nobody in that city probably even read a single one of those documents because they want it to be all about race. I dont hate on people of other colors but we wonder why they have a bad name.

This image gets me everytime. sums up their stupidty in one photo

B3Z99cwCMAI7uSQ_zpseaed21a4.jpg

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I feel bad for him. The facts are all on his side. The community, media, Obama, all blew it up and made it a big racist deal. He was smart by resigning. And i say move to a small all white town and they wouldnt have a problem with him. I took some time after the riots in town to read the reports released basically witness accounts 100s of pages and they all are the same. The officer did everything right and nobody in that city probably even read a single one of those documents because they want it to be all about race. I dont hate on people of other colors but we wonder why they have a bad name.

This image gets me everytime. sums up their stupidty in one photo

B3Z99cwCMAI7uSQ_zpseaed21a4.jpg

That pic is pitiful.

03Steve

Established Member
He should go on the offensive and begin slander / libel suits, starting with Dorian Johnson. Fire up another gofundme. I'm sure thousands will show up again with their support.

Last edited by a moderator:

GRUSE

Established Member
I'll be in the minority here but Darren Wilson forgot his basic training and has no business as a LEO.Call for back up always call for back up.
Confronting a subject the size of Brown alone is Cowboyites,IMO.
Don't get me wrong Michael Brown was a POS.

Getting a Grand Jury to indite is about as hard as tying a shoe.The Grand Jury came back with a no indictment stinks of cover up.Anyone familiar with how a Grand Jury works can see that.
Starting with the ME who did not take any photographic evidence,Why?Oh the battery in his camera was dead.Lucky for Officer Wilson,the Ferguson police crime scene unit took care of that.
Moving on to the photo of Wilson.My six year old niece has left worse marks on me after roughhousing.Hardly consistent with Wilson's statement of being beaten by"Hulk Hogan". Wilson's next career should be in Hollywood.His testimony was Oscar worthy,with supporting award going to the DA's office and Special effects Oscar to the Ferguson Crime Scene Unit,making the unbelievable believable.

The Grand Jury chose not to indite was the correct conclusion,But if we look a little closer the entire process was tainted.The ME works with/for the Police.A majority of the testimony came from fellow officers,the blue wall does exist.If any of us had a case presented to the Grand Jury we could only hope our coworkers/friends were on the stand presenting the evidence.

I need to state for the record,I'm not anti LEO.Police have a difficult job requiring difficult split second decisions.

Wilson's choices will be used as training at every academy of what not to do.Escalating J walking to a physical confrontation with 2 large men without backup is a fools mission.
Lastly Brown was a thug who would have been found DOA in an alley sooner or later.

Blown 89

Established Member
Your post is exactly what irks me about this entire situation. Everyone has an opinion, everyone wants to quarterback, but nobody can be bothered with educating themselves with the facts before formulating their opinion and riling everyone up with it.

I'll be in the minority here but Darren Wilson forgot his basic training and has no business as a LEO.Call for back up always call for back up.
He did call for backup....twice.

I took a brutal beating that left me in far worse shape than Wilson once when I was blindsided by 5 men assisting in a traffic incident. I couldn't walk, had permanent hearing damage, memory loss, could barely see, and had no idea what day it was and I didn't have a scratch or bruise on me. Thank God the officer investigating the incident didn't dismiss it based on the amount of a bruises a 6 year old girl inflicts on you :rolleyes:

It sounds like you have your mind made up about what happened over the past few months and nothing is changing that.

Last edited:

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Your post is exactly what irks me about this entire situation. Everyone has an opinion, everyone wants to quarterback, but nobody can be bothered with educating themselves with the facts before formulating their opinion and riling everyone up with it.

He did call for backup....twice.

I took a brutal beating that left me in far worse shape than Wilson once when I was blindsided by 5 men assisting in a traffic incident. I couldn't walk, had permanent hearing damage, memory loss, could barely see, and had no idea what day it was and I didn't have a scratch or bruise on me. Thank God the officer investigating the incident didn't dismiss it based on the amount of a bruises a 6 year old girl inflicts on you :rolleyes:

It sounds like you have your mind made up about what happened over the past few months and nothing is changing that.

Agreed with this. In my younger days, I was quite a bit more reckless and I have seen a few crazy beatings that no one would notice from looking at you. One such instance, a person had to relearn how to walk over a 6 month period, but if you saw him laying in the hospital bed, you'd wonder why we was there. Not a scratch visibly on him. Gruse has no idea what he is talking about. Brown was a POS and anyone who stands up for him, is the same in my book. The only reason this reached national attention was because of other hoods breaking the law because one of their (most likely) dealers got killed by a white officer.

tistan

Established Member
Gruse, you are magically leaving out the part about forensic evidence showing Dirt Nap Mike attacked and that many eyewitnesses (none of them Wilson's friends and co workers) testified that Dirt Nap Mike attacked Wilson.

musclefan21

Established Member
Where are all those people rallying on supporting Officer Darren Wilson?

Oh wait, obama would come on the air and condemn such act...

jshen

Established Member
Is this a surprise? Did you really expect him to go back patrolling the Ferguson streets?

No- but police departments USED to take care of their officers. Here there is no support.....NONE. Every active officer should be thinking- what if this happened to me??? Where would I stand? This is a lonely friggin job...

jshen

Established Member
I feel sorry for the officer.

A stupid ghetto thug attempts to wrestle a service weapon away from an on duty police officer and winds up getting shot WTF does everyone expect? He should move to Montana as suggested.

a 6'5", 265 lb thug....who was on marijuana, just committed a strong arm robbery. Wish officer had been issued a taser but he didn't have that.

jshen

Established Member
Since you are the lawyer, maybe you can answer this. Maybe it is time for Wilson to go on the offensive. What recourse does Wilson have against the federal government for the way they responded to this whole situation? He never received a presumption of innocence from Holder or Obama. They are directly responsible for ruining his life.

Going against the mighty FED..with limitless money? One does not go on the offensive with the current adm...He would need financial backing but the real problem is the AG and criminal charges of civil rights vio.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
a 6'5", 265 lb thug....who was on marijuana, just committed a strong arm robbery. Wish officer had been issued a taser but he didn't have that.

would a taser even have stopped him? i know in the reports he was shot at least twice before fatal shot and none of those slowed him down

jshen

Established Member
As for the grand jury- if a prosecutor has a controversial case I think it is best to let our system of "checks and balances" work. That is, present the case to the GJ and let them decide. All the crap we have heard about nobody being able to cross examine the officer is BS....the jurors ask questions....plenty of them and in my experience they are quite good at it..Certainly better than the clowns sitting on the Bengazi hearings...

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
As much as I dislike your average Gestapo member, the evidence clearly supports the actions taken by the police office and for some odd reason (actually, not a surprise) the black community can not and will not accept reality along with facts. Yes, there are a few members of the community willing to state the truth but unfortunately that isn't the norm.

The hands up, don't shoot nonsense is beyond retarded and it does nothing to make these protestors look intelligent nor does it give their fiasco any merit. Anyone with even a partially functioning braining would act in the same manner if they were being assaulted and/or having their firearm taken (attempted) away from them.

I had negative feelings about the cop but after hearing him speak I have a much different opinion and it is sickening how a thug, who was well on his way of becoming a statistic, is glorified while the person whose life was in danger is the villain.

Last edited:

jshen

Established Member
I don't know of any department that would-even if they could- hire him as an LEO. Liability issues out the butt, plus controversy(read rioting lunatics) would make it's way to that city/govt. As for crappy states, I seriously don't know of any that aren't when it comes to bending over for the Fed?

Users who are viewing this thread