Ferguson Officer Resigns

jshen

Established Member
I cannot imagine the horror going through this guys mind right now. Given all that has happened and the lunatic groups hell-bent on getting this officer, now he resigns. We all know the "O" mentality and the AG! They want him crucified- as does the governor. I predict a criminal civil rights charge will be brought by the feds. What does this guy do now? I've worked a few "officer shootings" in my day and I must admit were I him I would want to hide but what safe haven does this man have?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd sell everything, but a new identity, and skip country. He will not get a fair trial if the Obama lynch mob gets ahold of him. After Obama's speech to stir the racial pot, I'm shocked this guy hasn't died of mysterious circumstances.

Last edited:

vortecd

Established Member
I would have done the same. Real sad his life will never be the same for doing his job

Blown 89

Established Member
It's a shame that pile of shit Brown had to drag an officers life down the toilet with him

Machdup1

Established Member
Will he lose his union legal representation and support for the upcoming civil or federal action?

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Is this a surprise? Did you really expect him to go back patrolling the Ferguson streets?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I'd sell everything, but a new identity, and skip country. He will not get a fair trial if the Obama lynch mob gets ahold of him. After Obama's speech to stir the racial pot, I'm shocked this guy hasn't died of mysterious circumstances.

Come on, this isn't the political section.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Saw on the news last night he has changed his appearance a few times including beards, etc and has moved multiple times. Including staying with one of his lawyers for a brief time. This started in August when his address was posted online.

Only time he will go out is to the theater so he has the cover of darkness to limit issues. He wanted to go back to work, but was told it was almost a sure thing he would be setup for an ambush and executed.

This is ridiculous someone has to go through all this, in this country for simply doing his job.

tistan

Established Member
I cannot imagine the horror going through this guys mind right now. Given all that has happened and the lunatic groups hell-bent on getting this officer, now he resigns. We all know the "O" mentality and the AG! They want him crucified- as does the governor. I predict a criminal civil rights charge will be brought by the feds. What does this guy do now? I've worked a few "officer shootings" in my day and I must admit were I him I would want to hide but what safe haven does this man have?

Since you are the lawyer, maybe you can answer this. Maybe it is time for Wilson to go on the offensive. What recourse does Wilson have against the federal government for the way they responded to this whole situation? He never received a presumption of innocence from Holder or Obama. They are directly responsible for ruining his life.

musclefan21

Established Member
Will he lose his union legal representation and support for the upcoming civil or federal action?

Nope. Why? He did nothing wrong. He will have full support from the union and city as he was cleared criminally and was determined to use department policies. His resignation is solely due to his safety.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Nope. Why? He did nothing wrong. He will have full support from the union and city as he was cleared criminally and was determined to use department policies. His resignation is solely due to his safety.

while I agree he did nothing wrong, I disagree he will have the full support of anyone from that city. The union? maybe. But the city did nothing for him.

This is not news. He made reference to resigning once this was over more than a month ago. He should definetely move away, plenty of places around the country that would be happy to have him. I wish him the absolute best.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
As someone else mentioned, I'd probably head off to some small, conservative, predominately white community - somewhere conservative - perhaps Montana or something, there's a police department that would love to hire the guy and get all types of positive, conservative press coverage and wouldn't care about other opinions. Then, I'd immediately get started in writing a book, partner up with a conservative radio host to market it and rake in the dough that way,

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I think he will be ok. 90% of the idiots who want him jailed couldn't pick him out a lineup. The other 9.99% will forget in a year. Grow your hair out, change your weight 15#, make you sure you live in a white area and carry on.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Yep his life is messed up now, Thanks to most everyone in power allowing this to happen and going with the flow. I cant imagine how crazy it'll be for him but crazy it will be the next few years. Once your branded or thought to be guilty that's what you become now a days especially if its a racial incident.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread