Fentanyl laced marijuana?

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Tell us you smoke weed without telling us you smoke weed.

Image1668677722.835218.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member

Interesting on this subject.

Wow straight from the horses mouth….huh weird

Ahem.... Back in the 70's the rumor was they were lacing joints with Angel Dust. Never happened.

U.M.

View attachment 1769869

Ahhhh so just as much Bullshit then as it was now, got it. :D

@CompOrange04GT yeah dudes a media parrot and still somehow has time to master every subject on the planet, even where he obviously has very little real world experience. We are truly in the presence of greatness.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Wow straight from the horses mouth….huh weird

Ahhhh so just as much Bullshit then as it was now, got it. :D

@CompOrange04GT yeah dudes a media parrot and still somehow has time to master every subject on the planet, even where he obviously has very little real world experience. We are truly in the presence of greatness.

His copy pasted tell him that obviously fentanyl is only in certain things so it’s fact.

q6543

Established Member
I just thought it was interesting, like a real life breaking bad story.

Point is THEY only want it cut into heroin. They don't want us getting it into our other drugs.

I wonder who is negotiating for the US/Global Heroin/fentanyl industry though.... high level government Perhaps.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
**UPDATE - my wife just clarified that our friend’s daughter overdosed but lived. Which is great news, but I previously posted that she didn’t make it and I’m truly sorry for leading everyone to believe otherwise. I don’t think I heard much after hearing “overdose” and seeing my wife’s face.

I also updated the original post with the above.

Toxicology showed only marijuana and fentanyl.

No other kids were affected that we know of: this kid’s “friends” dropped her off at at convenience store and texted her mom. The more I’m learning about this situation, her history, and groups she runs with, the more it sounds like someone spiked her bag / bowl / edible.

Or she is a liar which would be my first guess. She is a teenager that smokes pot and hangs out with retards. Most likely she lied about the whole thing.

Jamose

Do people use Fentanyl on purpose? I am not with the times on drugs.

It's a prescription drug that can be abused, so yes. I'm not why a drug dealer would want to kill their customers though. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

T.Man

Established Member
Or she is a liar which would be my first guess. She is a teenager that smokes pot and hangs out with retards. Most likely she lied about the whole thing.
A liar that decided to cap her bowl. FAFO.

Dumb ass kids... I did a lot of stupid stuff as a kid but messing with something like that is no different than playing Russian Roulette. I was bold but not a complete ****ing moron.

Users who are viewing this thread