Fellow Terminator owners a moment of silence.

SomeSoldier

I wanna go fast.
Established Member
A Iraq/afghan vet was killed today when a guy driving a metro bus ran a red light. It's amazing that you can go through war only to come home to get hit by a bus. So please when you are sitting with your family tonight take a moment to thank god, you were able to spend another night with them and ask god to look out for him in his after life and his family left on earth. He was not a member of this site but did own a terminator.

Update:

This NCO was riding his bike and the bus went to make a left hand turn through a yellow light and did not give the right of way to the bike coming straight through. The bike hit the bus at the door in the front of the bus at speed. The bus driver did not even stop once the bike hit. The bus kept going until he was out of the intersection.

Update 2:

He was a member of this site. His user name was WrenchTurner04.
R.I.P WrenchTurner04

Last edited:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
very sorry to hear about your friend, I cant believe that, RIP

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is very sad news. I pray the Lord's peace and love help his family through this painful loss. May he rest in eternal peace.

army_man1014

Established Member
R.I.P Brother, my prayers are with him and his family.

As a soldier myself, it amazes me how service members can do some of the craziest things in war but then when they get home they die over something stupid. Once again, condolences to his family. RIP Bro

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Just found out who this was and he was a customer of ours. I've met him multiple times over the last couple of years.

Thoughts and prayers out to his entire family.

Users who are viewing this thread